Daily Check in Sun May 31

pwmatt

Cathlete
It's a shelter day for me. I'll let the animals work me out today. ;)

The walk yesterday was great. The weather was awesome. I'm not sure how much money they made, I hope to get a total later. Our team, Colette's Cuties, was the biggest one there. We had 130 walkers!

The picture on the left is my DD's boyfriend, oldest DD, younger DD's friend, sister, DS, younger DD. I'm on the end of the picture on the right.

So who is doing Cathe's June rotation? I LIKE it! Becky are you in?

Attachments

• CF walk 2009 004.jpg
    CF walk 2009 004.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 4
  • CF walk 2009 002.jpg
    CF walk 2009 002.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hi Phyllis,

You have gorgeous daughters Phyllis, ( and Mom looks pretty darn impressive as well)! I am glad it was a good event.

Today is going to be a circuit of some kind. I am starting FF Get Ready for Summer 2007 tomorrow, as Cathe's is obviously geared toward the STS user, and I don't have that series. Oh well.

Going to the movies today, Night at the Museum 2!

*Good Morning Glories*

I'm back from Florida and SO happy to be home :D Today will be CCPP and then MEGA-LaundryMax and CleanMax.

Phyllis ~ I like the June rotation, but I still haven't done a single STS workout :confused::confused:

Conni ~ Enjoy the movie!

Have a great day everyone. I can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow :(

Good Morning !!!

Phyllis, YES , I'm IN !!!!!!! I like it too !!! Can't wait to start !
I tried to download it to my calender as is, starting tomorrow and NONE of the STS workouts show up ! It looks like the rotation starts Thursday with Cardio !!
Are you having that problem as well ? I'm not sure how to fix it . :(
I love your pictures !

Tammy, you are GLAD to get home from FLORIDA ??????? Didn't you have a good trip ??
I don't think I've ever been glad to get home from florida before. ha

Today is mowing max, helping DH at that huge (acres and acres and acres) property.
I guess that'll be my workout today. In other words, it's a rest day. I RIDE on a zero turn.:eek:

I hope everyone has a nice Sunday!

Becky

yup, same problem here with the download - so I guess I'll be putting each on in.

Tammy, welcome home! Where in FLA were you?

Conni, thanks for the compliments. :) Are you doing the 2007 or the 2008 rotation?

Hi again,

Actually I am doing the new 2009 one that FF just posted. I am excited!!

Today I actually did GS BSB and CT Superset and Timesaver, so I am ready for total body tomorrow with MM.

The movie was good, very enjoyable for a matinee!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.