Daily Check in Sun Aug 17

pwmatt

Cathlete
Yea, Jane is back, Jane is back ! :D:D:D
Can you tell I'm happy about that? ;)

I did very little cleanmax yesterday but alot of shopmax. I went to Deptford mall with DD's and I think we bought every pair of jeans in the place - or at least tried them on. We still need to do a Walmart trip for undies, sox, notebooks and other little things.

IM2 was a blast. I actually had a ton of energy and I hope that feeling continues. Today will be S/H legs and abs. My middle is kinda soft so I should focus on that.

Have a wonderful Sunday all!

Good Morning Glories!

I have 4DS LIS on tap for today and then this afternoon we have a wedding to go to. In between the two I have some LaundryMax and IronMax to attend to.

Phyllis ~ Oh! I know where that mall is! ;)

Have a great day!

Good Morning

Today was ME. A great workout, I really enjoyed it, especially the abs!:p

Phyllis~ Shopping- fun! I have boys, so I pretty much buy the clothes I think they will like, bring it home, they try it on, and I take back what they don't want. Except for one or two things, I'm usually on the mark. They are happy they don't have to go shopping, and I am happy I am not shopping with 2 whinning, complaining boys;) Have fun with S&H legs- no leg presses!!

Tammy~ Love 4DS!! Are you doing a monthly rotation of it? That is one series I never get tired of- weights or cardio- its just fun, challenging and FUN!!:)

have a great Sunday everyone
Its the last week before school starts for us! And I have in-house work at the nursery school the same day school starts for my kids. Where did the summer go?

Hi everyone,

Glad to hear your energy level is better, Phyllis. I know that makes you one happy camper.

Yeah, Deanie, where did the summer go? My DS starts back August 27, so we are getting in as much pool, fun time as possible before it starts.

Today was GS BT, and then I did Ab hits, and Stretchmax 3.

After CC5 yesterday I could barely move this morning, but I feel better now.

Just watched Michael Phelps' race from last night. That young man is truly inspiring. I would love to have that focus!

Sorry, had it wrong. I didn't do S&H legs, I did PS legs. I like it, it's not as tough as some of her other LB stuff. When,she uses the body bar I use the SB or do my own thing.

Thanks for the welcome back. I am really going to make an effort. My tape measure is screaming EMERGENCY EMERGENCY!

I just got home from church, I am going to run to the store and get some much needed supplies (healthy food!!) and then I'm coming back to do 4DS Bootcamp. DOMS hasn't set up good yet from 4DS LIS/shoulders/calves/core yday... maybe I can get Bootcamp in while I can still move my arms!

good to be back!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.