Daily Check in - Sun 10-29

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!

That extra hour last night was wonderful! With my extra hour, I slept 10 1/2 hrs last night. I was pretty tired, haven't slept well in a couple of nights.

Today is MuscleMax, finally a day with no cardio. This rotation I'm on is cardio-heavy this week!

I get my new DVD's tomorrow!!!! YIPPEE!!!

Have a good one!

Good morning,

Yey, that hour helped me out also. Still battling this sinus infection, but today will be PP and Coremax 2. There may be some hacking involved, but I will get it done.

I get my dvds tomorrow too, Jane. I will do a happy dance in honor of us both!

Have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning I'll be doing CC#6 and the last 45 minutes of YogaX.

Jane: I had a great sleep too!

Conni: Do the happy dance for me too because my DVD's also come tomorrow!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

I went to bed earlier than usual, so I too had a nice rest.

MIC is on the rotation for today. It has a high dread factor for me. I'm thinking that I won't do the entire thing - just the step portion and wahtever else I have energy for.

Caitlin - you must feel awful! Do you need to modify you eating too? more protein and B vits?

I don't think I'll start the November rotation until next week. I want to try them all first. Mine are due to arrive tomorrow also.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Happy Sunday all. I just finished Boot Camp and am headed for the shower. Housework Challenge is on tap for later this afternoon. I have no idea when my DVD's are coming, but SNM did reply to an email query and they do have my order on file. I guess it will be a happy suprise when I get home from work one day to find them on my stoop. By the way, in only 2 days, I can happily say I made it through a whole month's rotation. I think I only missed 1 1/2 workouts. Yay!

Dear Phyllis,

Thank you so much, and I feel terrible. My wonderful boyfriend said to not work out at all, but I feel that I must do something in order to not lose anything.

Did I say my ferritin is only 3, and hemoglobin around 6? This has happened to me before, and my boyfriend found out that the people that suffer from it the most are menstruating women and endurance athletes. I fit into both categories, and I like to do very long workouts. Since I no longer run, I feel that I should do something to compensate so I do step on eight inches, and I often go 90 minutes to two hours. Once a week, I work out for three hours.

Yesterday, I thanked Cathe for Kick Max, and I did the Low Impact Timesaver which was about 47 minutes long and very easy. No blast....

Today I will attempt an easier Firm, and now I am glad I have the Transfirmer. Dirk will come over tonight, and he will cook me an iron rich meal. I am also worried about the effects of taking an iron pill every single day. I honestly don't think I should stop dead and drop all exercise.

I hope everybody has good workouts and great rest days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.