Daily Check in Saturday/Sunday January 28 and 29, 2012

Good morning everyone,

This morning I did Cathe's High Step Training Advanced. This is one tough workout. WOW. I have only done it once before (in full). Burned almost 500 calories. Serious cardio effect. I love Cathe's spirit in her older workouts. It's lighter somehow.

I will squeeze in an ab workout later. Maybe Jackie Warner something or other.

Today: errands, get new eyeglasses, tidy, make bday dinner for sister and a friend etc....

Have any of you read the book the secret? I have not but for some reason keep thinking about it.

I wish you all a great workout and a great day off!
s.

Hi Siobhan,

First chance I have had to check in today, sorry!!
What is this book, "The Secret"??? I am a voracious reader and would love info...

Today was Pyramid Lower Body and then L&G floorwork, plus 100 crunches. I was fried....

Cathe seems to have returned somewhat to that "happier attitude" in this latest series, imo, but her demeanor in other recent workouts has turned me off due to it's almost robotic quality.

I ordered new glasses last week, should be in next week. Thank God for insurance, those babies are ridiculous!

Hello ladies - Happy Saturday! I just did the 20 min TJ cardio workout then a 12 min intense BR workout. 50 sec work 10 sec rest; 3 rounds exercises were: commmando push up & 10 mountain climbers; squat then side leg lift; high knees; bicycle ab. Pushed it as hard as I could. I'm drenched.

S - I read a book called "the Secret" it was a small book basically about visualization and positive thinking. If we are talking about the same thing....

C - I started one of FF's lower body rotations this month and probably did about almost 3 weeks of it. She puts together some pretty good rotations.

Speaking of glasses, I;m over due for my eye exam too. Off to the showers then a pedicure....

Have a great Saturday.

Carmen.

Last edited:
Good morning ladies,

The sun is shining here, if we are supposed to be getting snow I sure don't see it!

This morning was PUB.

Last night we watched "The Help". Great movie, I highly recommend it. Today we are hoping to see "Moneyball" if I can get it. It is Oscar season!

hi ladies,

today i did cardio inferno - taebo. it was okay. i added some ab work and called it a day. see you all tomorrow.

have a good day.

s.

okay i added Squeeze instead of abs - did 40 minutes of leg work/abs/stretch. good workout that one.

Last edited:
Happy Sunday ladies - You are both more disciplined than me today. After church i just hung out with hubby, played with a beading project, helped daughter in law with a resume/cover letter, and drank two glasses of wine....so no workout for me today.

C- I just got The Help from Netflix, hope to see it soon. Last night we say Mars Needs Moms great family movie. Friday night we went to the movies and saw Haywire. The girl is a professional MMA fighter and the fight scenes were very exciting. Antonio Banderas and Michael Douglas were in this movie, but story was a dud.....by the ending I think they're hoping to make a sequel.

S - great workout.

See you tomorrow.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.