Daily Check in Saturday and Sunday January 21 and 22, 2012

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I did Cathe's Muscle Max. I cannot keep up with this woman.

Carmen - did you see how Cathe responded to us? I rushed my kids down to the computer and said "girls, girls, look, Cathe wrote me a note!!! We're practically family!". They just rolled their eyes and went back upstairs. Whateverrrrr!

Have a great day - and workouts everyone.

s.

Hi Siobhan,

Thanks for getting us going, it has been a busy morning. DS had to be at school at 6:00 am, then came home, worked out, made DH breakfast, shoveled the driveway, firminated Sherman, played outside with him, now doing inside chores.
I am getting tired!
Anyways, today was Low Impact Challenge - I subbed Patrick's LHB, a really doozy. What was I thinking????

So, where is this "family" note located????

Hi Ladies - I hope to squeeze a workout in today....but the agenda is quickly filling up with other chores...:confused:

S - thank you for the heads up I just saw that Cathe responded. I always feel good when she takes the time to respond to me knowing how busy she is. I love that she loved the idea!

C- you are so busy girl...where do you find the energy.....Please bottle some of that and send it to me. I asked Cathe a question about her silver sneakers class in the Ask Cathe forum and she recently responded.

I'll be back to post what workout i did today.

Have a good one.

UPDATE: I did 4DS HIS step only right after I ate a bag of chocolate covered raisins.....Ugh!

Carmen.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone,

Carmen - your post made me laugh. I am gonna try that workout one day - and figure out the steps. I just need some time off. Weekends are too busy for me.

Conni - school at 6am on a saturday? yikes! I see your DS has learned commitment and dedication from you.

Today I did 35 minutes of Sharon Twombly's zero to sixty. In honour of you Conni, I tried this again and ditched it. It is soooooo choppy and boring to me. I will try another workout later - maybe Ellen.

Have a good day everyone. Enjoy your workouts.

s.

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

Carmen - How could you do a step workout after raisins???? I mean, seriously, I would be doing "step sweep ( toot toot ) for the duration!! At least attempt this before a Hiit..talk about jumping higher...!

Siobhan - Okay, the Zero to Sixty builds to the better combinations imo, so it is what I call the "hang in there" type workout. The core section is good also, so maybe you would enjoy it in sections..

Today was Athletic Training. Not a fan of that first section, it gives me a dread factor, but the rest of the workout is the payoff for me.

Doing chores and getting ready for football. Splurging on KFC for gametime today..I just love that coleslaw!

Hi Ladies - I just finished Push/Pull. I forgot what a good total body workout that is. It hits everything in a short amount of time.

Salmon and veggies for dinner.

I have to mentally gear up for Monday....she's back in office tomorrow and I'm hoping there is no drama or wierdness...:confused: Weekends are too short!

Have a great evening.

Carmen.

You are funny Conni! Raisins and one of my older sisters is a deadly combination:eek:

So.... I ended up doing Ellen's Slim Sculpt after all. What a lovely workout. I really like Ellen and plan on buying more of her workouts this year - once I know I am not going on strike or lockout and once my DH knows he has another contract. What an unstable employment world we live in now. We've always been fortunate but never without the threat of unemployment :(

Have a nice evening everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.