Daily Check In Saturday and Sunday December 3/4, 2011

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd start us off since I've already finished my workout.

This morning I did 4DS legs (that was short but tough) + Cathe's LIS Cardio Supersets. Tough workout this morning. I am drowning in afterglow.

I hope you all have a great weekend and get your workouts in.

Carmen - did you drive to Rochester New York to drop off your mom?
Annette - Glad to see you squeezed in a workout
Tammy - I'm interested to hear you thoughts about STS (I know Conni's ;) )

Hi Siobhan,

Thanks for getting us going today. I am doing the December rotation and started today. I did Athletic Training. This was my second time for this one and I liked it more this time around, knowing what was coming made it easier for me somehow.

Yes, my thoughts on STS Meso 1....hmmmm:rolleyes:

Good morning ladies it's cold here! Today I went to a karate class with my sister. Punches kicking and some cardio, good work out.

Birthday party later....and visit with grand baby

Glad I brought my flannels.....

Have a good one.

Carmen

hi!

This morning was STS Disc 4 (chest, shoulders, bis) and this afternoon was Disc 6 (legs). We have to travel downstate tomorrow to help my son move into his apartment, so I doubled on my workouts today.

S ~ Thanks for getting us started this morning. This is my 2nd round of STS, did it when it first came out...right now I'm hating all of the push-ups :confused: Cardio Supersets is a sweatiest!!

Carmen ~ Enjoy your time w/your grand baby :)

Conni ~ I like Athletic Training too...

Have a good night all! We are off to a surprise 50th birthday party for my brother-in-law...think I earned a piece of birthday cake, no? ;);)

Good morning everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed your parties and festivities yesterday.

DH and I went to see Rodelinda yesterday (opera). Although it starred Renee Fleming the story was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (IMHO).

This morning I did Muscle Max Upper Body Premix + KCM's 30 minute conditioning workout (I was gasping).

I will be puttering around the house today - thank goodness for a day home.

I wish you all sweaty workouts today.

s.

Hi ladies,

Siobhan - You saw Rhonda Fleming??? She is a legend, I am envious..

Today was CLX Burn it off ( for intervals), then CLX AB Burner and finally Yogamax premix 1.

Okay, Cathe should not be doing yoga as a practice. I like her yoga for stretching and relaxing, but if I have to do another downward dog after that today I am going to hit someone. I think she could have done much more within the time frames that were alloted. I am going to try the second premix soon, I hope it has more "meat" than premix one.
There is a good 25 minute yoga workout on Exercise TV with Chris Freitag that encompasses alot in a short time, yet you feel stretched and worked at the end. That is my barometer for a short class, I guess.

Good sunday evening - short stretch workout for me tonight. Ate too much today. Cant wait to get home and back to my regular workout routine.

Have a good evening.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.