Daily Check In Saturday Sept 22

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls.

I am currently undecided on my work out for today. It will be cardio but I am trying to avoid the urge to run as I have my long run (9.5-10 miles) in the morning....

Any suggestions? I am looking for a bit of inspiration!:)

Thanks ladies!

Good Morning Glories!

Today is IM#3 blast only premix and LL.

Wendy ~ I would suggest something light if you have along run tomorrow.

Phyllis ~ Enjoy your visit with your son...how nice!!! :D :D :D :D

I've decided I will give the cardio premix from All Body Attack a shot. I can always lower the intensity on my own if I feel I need to. I'm not working out for a couple of hours yet though so I'll be back later to fill you in on how I liked it!:)

Hi Ladies!

The rotation says LIC and even though I LOVE it, I'm going to sub (did step yesterday) and walk on the bike trail OR ride the stationary bike.

So far, I've been running errands .....Costco *hummus....yum:9 *, Sam's and Lowe's . But I'm trying for an afternoon or evening workout.

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend!

Becky
:D

I just got off work, 9-hour day and CardioFusion is NOT in my plans today.... taking an unscheduled rest day. I'm so tired!

Hi all,

Sorry so late, just a crazy day! Lots of errands, plus a college football game, now I am doing chores and finding time to type!

This morning was Amy's ASC and then Ab hits, and stretchmax 3. I may do a weight workout tomorrow on my rest day. Have a good evening, GO TRIBE!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.