Daily Check-in for Saturday, October 14

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
This is my first check-in since last Saturday. I have been battling the blues and sleepless nights all week. I was cardio crazy the first half of this week, did no weight training all week, and rested Thursday and Friday. After eating too much sugar, I stayed up late waiting for the video clip of the new workouts to be posted. It is official. I am a nut! I could not get the video to play on my home computer, so I drove to the office after midnight. It was worth the drive! I love the music. I hope that song is in one of the workouts. These workouts look like they will kick my butt! I never dreamed of cancelling my preorder, and I am confident that these DVDs will be worth the wait.

Hopefully, I will be able to sleep tonight. I ordered a light box (at my counselor’s encouragement) so I can start light therapy for treatment of SAD. Right now, I am fired up about these new workouts. I am looking forward to a good Cathe workout in the morning, but I need to get some sleep first.

Have a blessed Saturday.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good Morning!

Hang in there Heather!:)

I am leaving shortly for a 7:30 Power class at the gym! I can NOT believe I am going to such an EEEAAAARRRLLLLYYYY class on a freakin' saturday!!!! :eek: }( :7 :7 :7

I want to do some cardio too but not sure what yet or if I'll have time for it...I will play that by ear.

Have a great day ladies!

Good morning Heather and Wendy...

Heather - I can't see the clips at home either, I'm so bummed! Hopefully it won't be much longer before I'll have the DVD's in my hands but I really wanted to see the clips!!!;(

Wendy - have fun at your class and also in AC (stay out of trouble!:+ )

I am so happy that I can walk this morning after LL yesterday.

Today is CTX cardio of choice and I believe I'll do the Kickbox one and then PLB SB segment.

Good Morning Fit Chix!

Today for me will be Kenpo and Stretch. The new workouts look fantastic! My scale was not my friend this morning....:(:(:(:(:(

Heather: Hang in there. We all have our ups and downs. Remember that failure is not falling down, but refusing to get up!

Tig: Have fun at the gym and in AC!!

Jane: Kickbox is great...ALL of the CTX workouts are great! Cathe sure packs a lot into those 30 minutes of cardio. They always leave me a sweaty mess!

Phyllis: Enjoy your day....my son is currently taking the SAT's.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hey Tammy - I'm looking forward to these new workouts. They are helping the wait on the new ones.

My daughter (who is a high school teacher) is administering the SAT this morning at her school. She went out last night and said she didn't get in until 2:30 and had to get up at 6:30 to be at the school at 7:30. She says she's glad she is administering it and not taking it!!

Jane...I don't do it much lately but CTX KB used to be one of my faves for a quick work out!

Tammy....PLEASE do not enable me to buy P90X! I have put it off all of this time and NOW is not the time for me to pick up something new! I have sooo much I want to do and not enough time! If I get P90X NOW, I'm likely to have a friggin' heart attack!:7 :7 :7

Hi all!

Heather, please let me know how the light box does for you. Every Jan/Feb I toy with the idea of one.

Wendy, have fun in AC. I know what you mean about P90X. If I ever reach my goal weight, I may splurge for it.

Jane, I'm so excited. I told my DH I wanted CTX for Christmas. He just rolled his eyes and said go ahead and order it now. Yay!

Phyllis, have fun on the college visit. I'm a little sorry I missed out on that. My DD goes to a small technical college where her dad teaches.

Tammy, hi! Have fun shopping.

Today is something cardio, but I haven't decided what yet. I guess I'll wait till I get home and see what strikes my fancy. Right now I'm thinking maybe something kick-boxy. Have a good Sat all.

YAY Robin... I had all of Cathe's w/o's except for S&H and CXT... I do have S&H taped off fittv but I'll probably wind up getting it at some point. I am having fun exploring CTX. LL is an amazing leg workout. CTX KB was fun today and I'm doing 10-10-10 tomorrow. Congrats on getting it!

Good morning! Thank you for the encouragement! After a few hours of sleep and my Bible study this morning, I decided to do a circuit workout. I pulled out the Low Impact Step DVD. The cardio and weight circuit premix was just right for my energy level today. This is a fun workout, and it makes me smile and feel good. I am looking forward to a nap this afternoon.

Wendy, have fun today!

Jane, I love the CTX Series. Leaner Legs is my favorite lower body workout of all time. I hope you are able to see the video clip soon. Even with a fast connection at the office, I had to refresh it several times before it played. Do not give up yet!

Phyllis, I love the stability ball abs from Kick, Punch, & Crunch. The music makes me smile!

Tammy, thank you for the encouragement. The scale was not my friend today either, but my cycle started this morning. That explains the intense chocolate and sugar cravings I experienced yesterday.

Robin, October, November, and December are the hardest months for me. I perk up in January knowing that brighter days are just around the bend. Spring is my favorite season! I will keep you posted.

Hugs to everyone else who checks in today.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Checking in late - I find if I check in before I work out, I don't do what I posted that I had hoped to do. Oct. 14 workout was Hardcore #2, the Interval one, which I'd not done before. This would be a good Thanksgiving Day workout! I almost made it through the whole thing - I quit before I'd done all the KM blasts, but was OK with that.

Heather - what's up with you and too much sugar? How can we help?

Yesterday was my weekly planned pig-out day, and I enjoyed a new favorite, Jimmy Dean croissant breakfast sandwiches - just outstanding!

http://www.jimmydean.com/images/product/SW_CR_lgF.gif

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.