Daily Check In, Saturday, November 24th

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning all,

Getting an early start here, got errandmax to do today after working out.
I think MIS may be on tap today before I get back into the SloMo workouts for next week again.

I am getting sick of Turkey...anyone else???

Good Morning Glories!

Today is CCPP for me, some ab work and a nice stretch. I'll also be joining Conni in ErrandMax...

Conni ~ How was the movie? Did you see Enchanted?

G'morning girls!

I havent' read yersterdays thread yet. I hope everyone had a great holiday. I DID overdo it in the food area. I hope to settle back in to normality today. I have BM2 scrambled eggs on tap to help make up for it.

I got Amy's step and so mo WOs. Now, I have a bunch of new things to try!

I will be shopping today as DS needs a winter coat before he returns to school tomorrow.

Tammy, are your boys still at home?

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning!

How is everyone doing 2 days post Turkey feast? :p

I am not sure what I'll be doing today. I am supposed to be doing a 15K race tomorrow that I am considering blowing off. I need to make the decision in order to know what work out to do today. If I am blowing it off I am going to run, if I decide to do it then it will be yoga only for today....

BBL to let you know my decision.

Hi gals, I did a hodge podge selection of upper body (minus back it was doing better but started to hurt again today, sigh, can't win) and lower body using both MM and the PS series and did some abwork laying on the ball. I wasn't getting on the floor again with my back acting up. Not too long of a workout but it did have a little bit of everything in it. I may go back to S and H next week but I wanted a break from it and this was it.

I have to get ready for work now, have a great day!!!

Hi,

Enchanted was really good. This movie is a send up of all the disney classics, and it is a winner. I was cracking up, yet the message is better than you expect it to be. 4 stars in my book.

Conni ~ Thanks for the four star review...Enchanted is on my list!

Annette ~ Nice hodge-podge of UB workouts...hope your workday goes by fast.

Wendy ~ Tough decision!

Phyllis ~ What's that scrambled egg workout? The boys all go back tomorrow.

We have to go to our niece's 5th b'day party tonite. I'm going to go try to take a nap :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.