Daily Check In, Saturday May 3

Conni

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Early start today, got lots to do, and hopefully DS will have a baseball game, weather permitting.

I did SS Tear it Up this morning, feeling nice and toned.

Have a great day, and congrats to Phyllis, she made it onto the August roadtrip!!:7

Good Morning Glories!

I am starting the May rotation this morning, so it is GS B/S/B and 4 DS BC cardio only :D

It is raining here x( I've got the usual CleanMax on tap for today. I think I'll take down all the curtains and wash them...fun, huh?

Conni ~ Have a nice day and I hope the weather clears up for baseball.

Phyllis ~ The countdown begins!

Good morning all!

It's a little couldy here. I have tons of stuff to do and shouldn't be on the 'puter. No wo today, I have to prepare the house and the kids for my leaving on Friday. This is the scenario. My 19 yo son is in charge of my 16 and 14 yo daughters for 2.5 weeks. My sister will be popping by to help, but I think you can understands why I'm worried. Anyway, I'm missing a bunch of important things -prom, DD#1 bday and drivers test, DD32 choir recital. OK, now I feel a little better. I had to spill. Thanks!

Conni, that's a nice feeling you have going there.

Tammy, it will be here before you know it! I can't believe it's been a year!

Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hello Conni, Tammy, Phyllis and any who follow!

Rest day for me today and Sunday as I am gearing up to start Cathe's May rotation this Monday.

Well tonight is my dd's senior prom and I was up and out of the house early with her so she can get her waist length, thick long hair styled.
They did a pretty good job on it and dd is very excited.

Since DH will be at work when she gets ready to leave she changed quickly into her prom dress so he can see her. All he kept saying was "WOW" lol

I took her the other night to get a set of gel tips put on and have a pedicure also - she chose french manicure , last night I once again took her out so she can get some accessories i.e., earrings purse etc and some makeup.

Its been a bit crazy as you can imagine but I can't stop to get a lil sentimental lol

I will be drooping her off in 3 hours at the restaurant where she will meet up with her bf and 3 other couples. They all chipped in and rented a limo for tonight so at least I won't need to worry about how she will be getting home tonight.

She's working tomorrow and so I hope to see her home by 1 am tonight.

[font color=blue] Tammy:[/font]
So how was your workout today? I guess I'll be 2 days behind you for this month's rotation ;)

I was thinking of subbing the cardio for a short itread or CC instead.

Still on the fence if I should invest in getting the PS series or just sub w/ S&H :/

[font color=blue] Phyllis:[/font]
I can only imagine how worried you must feel about leaving your kids while your away. Was there a reason why you choose this time to go away?

Hubby and I have always talked about going away on a trip such as yours but we have no family living in our state lol so we always say when the kids are grown and gone we can do a dream vacation just the two of us.

Your lucky you have family that will be checking in on them so you can enjoy your trip stress free :)

Continue having a wonderful weekend Ladies :7

Vilma ~ My workout was great...I just love 4 DS BC cardio :D I hope we get to see pix of your DD, I bet she looked just gorgeous!!!!!

I started the rotation today, because I need the weekends to do the longer workouts as during the work week I only have 60 minutes to work out before work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.