Cathlete
Happy Saturday ladies,

Its a soggy one here today.

Last night: Step Heat with Abs
Bowflex: Leg Curls, Leg Extensions
Gilad Express: Buns and Thighs

Have a good weekend everyone.

Good morning Cathy and all who follow,

Blizzard here in NE Ohio. We are officially snowed in here, about 12-16 inches coming in today alone, on top of the 8 inches we already have. I am so thankful I have no errands that absolutely need to happen. I am just fine all warm and cozy inside, watching DH and DS go crazy outside today.
I am going to do PLB and Coremax 1 after making homemade blueberry pancakes and sausage for the guys.
Stay warm everyone~

YUMMO!! Blueberry pancakes! Sounds good Conni.... I had my quinoa porridge this morning which I am absolutely hooked on now!

We are soggy here too Cathy but suppose to clear out this morning.

I have no idea what I'm doing today. I was thinking of a cardio alone today. I'll check back when I've decided.

Hi all

Today is a rest day for me. I ended up doing DM yesterday afternoon.

Blueberry pancakes sound great! enjoy:)

Have a great day!
Deanie

Another one in a blizzard ! The snow just hasn't stopped falling since early yesterday morning ! We are seriously snowed in !

My workout today will be SNOW REMOVAL !

I already ate breakfast, but I can ALWAYS find room for blueberry pancakes!!!!:9 :9 Yum!!!!

Have a good one !

Becky

Phyllis...

here the link... Becky and I have been making this and eating it all week... it is incredible!!!
http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?..._id=479606&mesg_id=479606&listing_type=search

There is another one I found while doing a search for this thread... it is Sweet Inca quinoa.... do a search, it is in "open discussion".
It uses dates and sounds wonderful too!

I just finished 4DS LIS and BBC arms and abs (without the abs), my abs are sore from the last few days of abs.... this workout targets the biceps and triceps.

Okay, okay, there are plenty of pancakes for everyone! The guys are outside floundering in 2 ft of snow playing football. I am not looking forward to the wet clothes! Notice I am inside, warm and dry, doing cleanmax and watching even more snow come down. We are getting about an inch an hour right now.

P.S. The key to good blueberry pancakes is to add FROZEN blueberries to each pancake as they cook on the grill. No messy juices and the pancakes don't turn purple. I learned that from working several years for Bob Evans!:9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.