Daily Check In, Saturday January 19

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning all,

Welcome back Vilma, I caught up on yesterday's check ins and saw you there. Good to have you with us again.

Tammy - Don't get frustrated with ASC 2. The warm up will trip you up at first, it did me too, but it is easier than you think. Once you get frustrated it makes it harder, but once it clicks, you want to slap yourself and say " So that's it!!!" Use the tutorial for the other segments, it really will help.

Beavs - Sorry, but I have this visual of you and a Depends....}(

Today is BM 2 on the rotation, I think I will do the Cardio and Weights premix, it is what I think I can endure of this choreography. I really don't mind this workout so much if I can get through the warm up that lasts all weekend.

Have a great day.

Hi Connie, Good Morning Everyone,

IF I get a workout in, it will most likely be on the TM. It's only 19 degrees and it's supposed to be downhill from there. I don't imagine an outdoor walk will be in the cards, and I can never get TV/DVD time on weekends.

I'm pretty sore from the weeks workouts....which were the first I'd had since before Christmas ! So it might end up being a chosen rest day after all !!

HAPPY SATURDAY TO ALL !!!!:D

Becky

Hey all!

HSTA is on the rotation for today. I'm entertaining the thought of subbing. Conni - i need your ideas?? Maybe that BM2 cardio and weights premix?

LOL about the depends visual :):)

Becky, BRRRR! I hear you on the TV time thing. I still do my thing in the morning, but not as early and I generally need to redirect the kids to the other room. Lucky for me, I have them trained really well, and they just say OK and go. :)

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Glories!

Today is BM2. I have been wanting to do some ShopMax for a few weeks now, so I am hoping to get to the mall today too.

Conni ~ I'll keep at ASC2 x( I have the house to myself tomorrow, so I plan on practice, practice, and more practice in between CleanMax.

Patti ~ How are you? I hope you have a chillaxin weekend....rest up for Thursday }(

Becky ~ We are in the midst of a winter chill too....brrrrr!

Phyllis ~ I hate those high step circuits too x(

Enjoy your day ladies!

Oh yes, Phyllis, the Cardio and Weights premix is really good on BM 2, very reminiscent of CW, but more intense, imo.

I have to say the warm up didn't put me to sleep, maybe its LIC that does that? Anyways, I had forgotten all the "around the worlds" in this workout, so that was enough reason for me to complain about it, anyways:+ .

Hello there Lovelies!

Conni - and everyone else thanks once again for the welcome backs :)

Today I have Muscle Max on tap but so far my workout area has had the fireplace on and my husband has claimed my workout space watching TV along with my youngest one --- grrrrrr
It is so hot in that space now that I will need to allow it to cool off so I can use it so I am hoping to get my workout done later on duringthe day -- keeping my fingers crossed.

HI all,

It was a very looong day yesterday at Shriners Hospital in Philly. We have a new diagnosis for my oldest son, he has both kyphosis and scoliosis with possibility of a connective tissue disorder. It was a lot to take in, in one visit. We go back in 3-4 weeks to pick up his new brace.

Anyway I did Slow and Heavy warm up and incline chest work, then did floorwork off of PLB and abs and stretch off of MIS for my workout today.

I have to get ready to go to work now.

Have a great day!!:7

Annette ~ I'm so sorry to hear your news. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Vilma ~ It is freezing here, I can't get warm...your house sounds nice and cozy!

Hey Ladies!

I just finished Interval X+. I haven't begun my X+ rotation yet but I couldn't wait any longer! I had to try one of the work outs! LOL
Great short n sweet heart pumper! Loved it!}(

Have a great night ladies!

Hi Gang,

The temperature is supposed to drop here to by tomorrow but thankfully it will be more moderate by Monday.

Annette- my thoughts and prayers are with your son and family.

Sounds like everyone has some good workouts going on;

Today: Heavy shoulder work from the 4D-split this morning
and Viper from the Terminator dvd late this afternoon

In between it was CleanMax for me too plus errands. Still have half my housecleaning to do tomorrow. I am wiped out.

Have a nice night.

Phyllis,

My son is 15, and has been treated for scoliosis since he was about 13 being braced at 14. It could all be correct via surgery but we are trying to avoid that if possible. We are 3+ hours away from Philly and this time we let the Shriners drive us there. I think the Shriners are going to concentrate on the Kyphosis since honestly I think the scoliosis is stable at the or at least until he has another growth spurt.

Thanks for asking.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.