Daily Check In, Saturday December 27

Conni

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Okay, today is lower body, probably Slo/Mo Challenge, and then Amy's core section.

My goal this weekend is to clean up my eating. Cut back on the chocolate and cookies and get back on track!

Tree comes down today. Hopefully my cravings will too!

Good Morning Everyone, Hi Connie ! Great workout !!;)

I am walking every day on the beach. It's beautiful. Has been in the low 80's. So I am enjoying being outdoors as much as possible!!

I'm picking up loads of shells, getting sun.....yesterday I swam in the pool, got in the ocean , and relaxed in the hot tub. We ate lunch (seafood, of course) out on a deck and watched the boats pull up . We ate dinner out on the balcony of the condo.
Today we are going on a dolphin cruise.
I miss my kids and grandkids, but I DO NOT miss the cold and snow !!!

I'll be ready to get back to working out by the time we get home, but for now.......this is heaven !

I hope everyone's having a wonderful holidays!

Becky

Good morning all! I thought I would start cutting back yesterday, but I failed miserably. I know that as long as there are goodies that I can see, that I wont' do well. I think I may have take them off the counter and put them in a cabinet. That way, when I am hungry(or not hungry:mad:) it won't be such a visual cue for me.

I'm going to do the total body sculpt premix from LIC. I've never done this one.

What's everyone doing in Jan? I will check out Cathe's rotation, but I like FF's Dec. one.

Oh, hey Becky!! It sounds heavenly there! You seem so relaxed and happy!

I am hoping to do Cathe's Jan rotation, or I may pick one of her older January ones, we shall see what is posted, I guess..

Becky - I am glad you are having a great time, I am envious of you actually feeling the sun!

Hi all,

I did PLB warm up, then the floor work, then did Kelly's core/ab work and the 8 min. taebo for my cardio.

Hope all are well. Gotta go to work later.:(

Good Morning

Today I did a quick kettlebell workout and stretch max #1.

Phyllis~ next month I will be doing a kettlebell rotation (with some cardio from Cathe thrown in;) )

Have a great weekend everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.