Daily Check In Saturday December 24 and 25, 2011

Good morning everyone,

This morning I did Cathe`s LIS - Cardiosupersets + step premix. It was about 1 hour and it was goooooooood! No dread and it flew by. I am drenched but satisfied ahhhhhhh.

Annette - nice to see you back!
Conni and Carmen - any workouts planned for the weekend?
Tammy - I hope all is well and that wherever you are - you are working out!

Tonight is Christmas with DH's family - they are Hungarian so tonight is the big night!

Have a great day everyone and Merry Christmas.

siobhan

Merry Christmas!! Today I did an intense 16 min weight workout with jump rope after every three weighted exercises. 50 sec work, 10 sec rest. Time flew by!!! After the workout out I did a turkish get up using an 8 lbd ball with a handle to simulate a kettlebell. that is not an easy exercise to do! I could only do one on each side. My goal is to add this at the end of my weight workouts and work up to one more each time.

Hitting the showers and going to start marinating the pork roast for tomorrow's dinner. Yum. Candlelight services later tonight.

Peace and joy to all of you.

Carmen.

Hi ladies,

Today was LIS Afterburn and core on the ball from Coreblast with Tracey.
Nice way to start off xmas eve!

DH is going shopping this morning with DS ( last minute, just like every other year...). We are planning on going out to dinner later for xmas eve, I hope DH has the strength to do it, but I am skeptical. We shall see.
Making a wonderful pasta dish for xmas tomorrow, yum!

Good morning ladies and Merry Christmas! I dont really have a workout plan today. Gonna play it by ear. I got a beautiful white watch and silver chain from my husband and a tee shirt that says "pit bull mama" from my pups!

Have a wonderful day with your families...

Feliz Navidad.

Carmen

Merry Xmas ladies!!

A beautiful xmas morning it is here. Having a nice, quiet day ( DS is playing selections from Les Miz on his violin as we speak..)..

After opening gifts, I decided to workout, so I did my rotation workout of Cathe Hiit 40/20, then TF stretch 40, and 50 crunches.

Have a festive day!

hi ladies,

merry christmas to you all. no workout today. we wakened to SNOW this morning which was so lovely. mil gave me several handpainted plates from her travels in jordan and israel this year otherwise i bought workout dvds for me from dh and got him blissology. mil mood turning quickly so we will leave tomorrow around lunch.

good workout ladies. am i wrong to feel a bit worried about tammy. she has been gone a long time.

merry christmas everyone. i am so glad to have met you all this year.

siobhan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.