Daily Check in, Saturday December 22

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today is ME on the rotation, I am actually doing it!

Also doing the cutout cookies today with DS, he is a marvelous decorator! Lots of cleanmax on schedule today too.

Have a wonderful Saturday before xmas!

Good morning and MERRY CHRISTMAS Conni and all that follow....

I have no workout to report nor have I for a few weeks!! YIKES... surprisingly my weight is holding steady where it needs to be. I'm sort of scratching my head on this since my eating hasn't been stellar but I think I'm also not eating as much. Stress, stress, and more stress have been on my menu for the past week or so starting with these floors going down, then daddy, then yesterday the one of the guys installing my BIG beveled mirror in my bathroom dropped his side, it came down on the marble backsplash and broke the corner off it. I thought he was going to cry, I certainly wanted to. The place where they order these is closed until 12-31 and then it takes two weeks to get it... I'm trying not to stress too much.

I have so much to be thankful for... for one thing I have a good job as does my husband so we can afford to pay for all this stressful remodeling:p and my daddy is improving by leaps and bounds. He can talk with hardly any hesitation now... my Christmas miracle for which I am so thankful.

Have a wonderful Christmas and may God bless each and every one of you. He has blessed me so much in this past year and I know how really undeserving I am of this. God is truly good.

Also, Becky said to tell you all she will be gone over the holidays and she will miss all of you. Bless her heart, she got a migraine on Wednesday which delayed their departure but she is up and running now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS my good friends.....

Good morning all. I'll be doing HIS. I't's not on the rotation but I thought that I would pretend I was Conni today and sub!

Conni, enjoy your cookie making. I am terrible at decorating them. I just pour the sprinkles on and move on - no finnesse!

Jane, yes you have your Christmas present! Now go enjoy!

BTW, I'm making the dirty balls AGAIN today. This will be the 3rd time! I've already had requests to make them again!

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning!

Today will be Core Syn for me.

I finally got to the gym around 6pm last night. Better late then never!

This morning DS, DH and myself are going to be baking chocolate chip cookies and peanutbutter brownies! YUMMY!:9

Tonight DS, my mom and her BF, DH and myself are all going to a Christmas light show. Should be fun.

Have a great day!:)

Good Morning Glories!

Today is PLB and a 30 min tm run. I also have to pick up a few last minute items and finish decorating the house.

Conni ~ Have fun baking with your DS. I haven't baked a single cookie this year :( Don't worry about subbing today, Phyllis is doing it for you ;)

Phyllis ~ You're getting quite the reputation with your dirty balls }( }( }(

Jane ~ Wonderful news about your Dad. My year began with a miracle for my Mom and your year ended with a miracle for your Dad. We are indeed blessed. It is nice to step back from all this Christmas madness and truly celebrate the Christmas spirit with our families and loved ones. *MWAH*

Wendy ~ Have fun baking with your family and enjoy the Christmas light show...sounds fun! I bet the Joester will love it!

Have a great day ladies...

Phyllis - Thanks for taking up my "slack" today, I will throw a few more sprinkles on those cookies for you!

Jane - I am sorry to hear about your added stress right now. It gets hard keeping this all in perspective when you are tired and frustrated. Hang in there, concentrate on the good news about your Dad.

Time to start my cleaningmax! I plan on making it an interval workout!}(

Hi gals,

I did PUB up only premix with MIS abs today for my workout.

I am trying hard to stay under my first goal for the holidays I was up a little this morning but hopefully tomorrow will be a different story.

I did actually go out and buy a pair of pants that are a size smaller so I am using those when I wear them as a gauge to how I am doing weight wise. I was sooo thrilled to fit into a smaller size.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! to you all.

Remember that Jesus is the real reason for this season!!!!:7 :7 :D

I did PLB but when I went to do my tm run and I turned on my iPod all my itreads were gone....don't know what happened x( I am trying to restore them now.

I managed the low impact version of cleanMax. I still have to go out and shop and then tomorrow start cooking for the holiday.

Annette ~ Congrats on the new pants :D :D :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.