Daily Check In Saturday December 17, 2011

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Daily Check In Saturday and Sunday December 17/18, 2011

Getting us all started this morning....

Last edited:
Good morning everyone,

DH got in at 2 am and left his passport in the limo! Now he is off with the kids searching for it.... He can't leave Sunday again without it. Hmmm might be a good thing :D

This morning I did a kind of double upper body. I did KCM's Split Sessions Upper Body :) + Jackie Warner's new 30 Day Fast Start. She moves so quickly I can't keep up but boy am I feeling it! Major high reps and quick - 23 minutes.

No cardio. Don't feel like it.

Busy day today - beyond.

I hope you all manage to squeeze in your workouts.

Carmen - I am impressed you can workout in the evg.
Conni - enjoy your time off you lucky one
Annette and Tammy - hope to see you back working out steadily again very soon

s.

Hi Siobhan,

I really hope DH finds that passport!! Omg, the stress of that! Then again, did YOU hide it?????????;)

Today I did Cardio Supersets and the step add on for the first time. Kind of like Bootcamp but low impact, isn't it? I really liked it, and it snuck up on me. I really didn't feel it was all that crazy, then I noticed I was pretty sweaty! I also did 100 crunches to get more ab work done.

Cleaning now, getting ready for Inlaw xmas tomorrow, and doing some errands.

Have a good day everyone!

Happy Saturday ladies - Today I did the 31 min step only premix on Step Blast. That really winded me today. After that I added a 4 min mini workout of biceps, ab , tricep, leg lift. four exercises each 50 sec of intense work, 10 sec rest. Love that little gymboss timer.....

Enjoy the rest of the day.

S - I hope your husband finds his passport

C - what do you have planned for your time off?

Carmen.

Good morning ladies,

This morning I did Pure Barre Pershing Square 2 - I really liked this one. I also did Jackie Warner's 30 day fast start lower body. I really like this DVD too.

I need to do some cardio but just not in the mood. I am glad I worked out 'cos we had xmas dinner at my sister's last night and what a gorge fest that was. I ate and ate and ate chocolates, chips, pie, stuffing, wine etc... .

DH's passport was found :(. Now he has to travel again today and won't return 'til early friday morning. Oh well.

Enjoy your workouts ladies.

s.

Hi Ladies,

Carmen - Not too much on the agenda, just getting ready for xmas. The In laws are coming over today to celebrate, so I am getting ready for that, and then DH and I will spend some alone time together while DS is in school for a few more days, then its cookie baking, wrapping, and just enjoying the time.

Today was Kelly's TLC - feeling kinda blah this morning, not feeling the need to kill myself, and this fits nicely.

Have a good day!!

Hi ladies - rest day for me. I took a nice walk with the dogs today. It's absolutely gorgeous here today. I have a little lower back pain so I took it a little easy today.

Connie - Your plans sound very nice. Enjoy your family and your time off from work. I know what you mean about blah, I took a sunday nap and I'm not too energetic yet.

Siobhan - glad your hubby found the passport and you got a workout in.

Off to make some dinner. PS: been doing really well keeping my carbs low. Its been over a week and I think I'm seeing some reduction in the mid section. :eek:

Have a wonderful Sunday evening.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.