Daily Check In, Saturday August 9

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning sleepyheads,

I figured I would get things going today, I have alot to do this morning.

MM is on the rotation, then cleanmax, then DS and I are heading to Hale Farm, an authentic 1800's farm and village, for a civil war reinactment. He is really crazy about history and is really excited to go. It should be interesting, I think.

Have a great day, I didn't make it through all the opening ceremonies last night, did you?

Good Saturday Morning !

Thanks for getting us started Connie ! Your day sounds like it will be fun!:)

I just finished a weights/step premix from sjp/sb this morning with abs.

Now am heading out to eat breakfast on the deck. We have been working for weeks on it. It is now framed and doors hung and we are painting (outside) and staining (inside) and when we are done it will be screened.
I am loving it already and spend a lot of time out there.

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend !

Becky

Good Day Ladies!
sun.gif

I would say good morning but its late morning here already. -sighs-

Conni your day outing sounds lovely. We have many areas here that are historic and so interesting - like a 1 room school house and all sorts of stuff a history buff would enjoy. The schools here always have the kids go on field trips to these places and its only about a 15 minute drive for me :D

Becky enjoy your screened in deck - before we decided to get this house feady to sell we thought about doing that... so maybe in the next house but it gets so darned hot on my deck in the afternoons lol

Anyhoo; I so need to get back on my old schedule; summer and school breaks always seem to turn my schedule upside down as I just cannot go to bed knowing my kids are still up esp. when my DD's boyfriend is visiting with her he didn't leave until 11pm .

He's a great kid and is deploying soon so they want to spend as much time together before he leaves for his training this week.

I told him to just please get back home safe, and sound - my DD is gonna be a mess when he goes :(

I haveplans to do the gauntlet today - hmm that should be fun

picture.php

Hi all,

I did a very short taebo workout today. Not much but something at least.

Have a great weekend!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.