Daily Check In, Saturday August 30

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

I am forcing myself to get an early start today, lots to do...
I am going to do the Stability ball section from BG, then CC4 with Coach Sean. It is a beautiful morning to get outside!

Laundrymax, cleanmax, then errandmax before game time. That's right....it is Buckeye season once more folks, and we are huge OSU fans.

Go Bucks!

Conni, I'm glad you have a beautiful morning. All we have is overcast. But that's OK. I'll take any weather as long as I don't have to be at work!!

I opted for a rest day today and my eyes still popped open at 5, then 6, then 6:30 etc - you get the idea.Well, here it is 9:45 and I'm still in my PJ's so I guess it's all good. Off tot he showers now.

Have a good day!

Good Morning Conni and Phyllis and all who come after

today was KPC minus the abs. I really like kickbox, and enjoyed KPC today.
today the kids and I are relaxing and doing nothing but going to the library today:) (dh is working)

Conni~ Your day sounds very full- have fun!

Phyllis~ enjoy your day of r&r!

Have a great day everyone

Hi all,

I did 25 min. of Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme then did the 8 min. taebo for an added bonus. It is really humid today so even though the temp. are low I am sweating big time due to the humidity.

I have to work this afternoon.

So play nice and have a great Labor Day weekend!!:D

Hi again,

Did just what I planned, and CC4 was just what I needed. Coach Sean is so motivating, I get more and more out of the workouts each time I do them.
Have a good rest day Phyllis, I hope you are dressed by now, lol!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.