Daily Check-in for Saturday, August 25, 2007

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Good morning! :7 Wow! I am the first one checking in this morning! I am hoping to get back on track with morning check-ins again. I am ready to enjoy a Body Max 2 cardio premix this morning! Fun, fun, fun! :7 It is time to start burning some calories so I can enjoy a piece of cheesecake today! :9

Have a blessed day! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good morning Miss Sunshine (Heather):) ... I always think of sunshine when I see your posts! Good morning to everyone else.

Heather - I'm with you on getting control of my eating and getting back to regular exercise. I'm in a start/stop mode right now, at least I'm not in the "doing absolutely nothing" mode that I have been in lately.

I have a busy day today. I'm going to see my baby!!! Going to a scrapbooking party with my DIL and my little precious. More hours of prowling Lowe's aisles picking out tile, etc. for my bathrooms.

I promise!! Pictures will be taken this weekend of the kitchen and posted. He is coming to grout this morning.

Later!!!

Jane

Good morning.

Heather, it's great to have you posting with us again! Have fun with BM2.

Jane, are you tired of Lowe's yet? I know when we did our kitchen, Lowes of Home Depot was at LEAST a weekly trip!

Lomax is my choice today. Slurping java and getting ready. After that it will be back to school shopmax with my DD's!

ETA Happy Birthday Heather! http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/bday.gif

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Glories!!

CCPP for me today followed by back-to-school shopping and packMAX! We take DS#3 to school tomorrow.

Heather ~ [font color=red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!![/font color]

Jane ~ Enjoy your visit with Joseph Lee!

Phyllis ~ Have fun shopping with your DD's!

Hi everyone,

Happy Birthday Heather, enjoy that cheesecake!!!

Going to see Lion King today, can you tell I am psyched???
I love anything about the theatre, it used to be my profession many moons ago, and I miss it terribly.

Today was Christi 9801 Step workout and ab hits instead of RS.

Have a great day, happy grouting Jane!!!

Morning Ladies.

Happy Birthday, Heather!

Happy Saturday to all!:)

I just finished Barry's Boot Camp Full Body.

Have a great day!

Happy Birthday Heather!!!

I did PUB up only premix, PLB floorwork, and abs off of PSSL&A for my workout today. It was like 84 degrees in the house and probably close to 70% humidity today so I was drenched and need to go and take another shower.

Glad(very glad) to have gotten my 3 workouts in this week!!!!!:7

Have a great weekend.:)

OKAY Everybody!!! The pictures are up. Also check out the new ones on the Joseph album. They were taken today.

When my stepmom gets my roman shades done for my windows, I'll post pics of those.

Jane ~ Oh MY!!! What a BEAUTIFUL kitchen!!! You did a great job...

Joseph continues to get cuter and cuter:* :* :*

Thanks for sharing and it totally makes up for any lapse in exercise that you had this week ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.