Daily check-in Saturday April 25th

luvtorun

Cathlete
And I'm working today.....

Today's workout is STS back and triceps (disc 11 I think), 4DS bootcamp cardio and a 20 minute run.

DIL called last night and they are thinking of going to dinner and a movie so I may have Joseph after I get off work. Hopefully I'll have time to get in STS, but my cardio may change to running a 2 yo around for a few hours, that should be equivalent!:D

Have a good day everyone!

I heard one forecast last night calling for 90 for us today!! We made it to 88 yday! I turned on the air before I got through with RS yday ... I couldn't take it!

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone !

Hi Jane ! :) I just sent you an email ! Your workout today sounds like a marathon !!:eek: Good luck !

Yesterday we took an hour walk on the bike path.

Today will be another good walk or hike in the woods.

Today 86, tomorrow 88. Is it summer or spring ??

Going to see Brayden (GS age3) play soccer this morning. :D:D:D

Gotta love the weekend.:D

Becky

* Good Morning Glories*

Today will be CCPP day :D I have got to get my eating under control :mad: the scale was not my friend this morning. Summer is right around the corner :eek::eek:...yesterday it was in the 70s here and today will be in the 80s :eek:

Jane ~ Sounds like you have a long, busy day ahead of you.

Becky ~ Have fun @ the soccer game! We may go for a hike later too.

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around, pretty hectic week. Gorgeous weekend is here, and I have been walking Sherman like a crazy woman. This morning I am doing SS and then taking a walk with Sherman before errands.

Love Amy's new Dynamic Series lineup. I am excited about this one!

Hi all,

I did Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Camp Kickbox premix for my workout. I am just happy that I got a workout in on a Sat.

Have a great day, now I have to go to work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.