Daily Check In for Saturday 9/15

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Ladies...

I am deciding between a run and Legs and Back today. Whatever I don't do today will get done tomorrow...I HOPE! :7

Have a great day!

Hi Wendy and all who follow,

Have a great run, Wendy, I wish I could do that, but I just can't get away that long at a time. I hope you have a great workout.

Today will be SJP, catching up on the rotation. Then I have Targetmax, and DS has a birthday party to go to. DH will be heading over to the Kent State game ( he gets field passes), so I will actually have the house to myself for a few hours! I will probably make some soup and watch a chick flick!

Have a great day!

Good morning Wendy and Connie and all that follow...

Wendy - have a great run or wt w/o.. whichever you decide to do today.

Conni - SJP!! I love that w/o, I know it is coming up... I'm behind you on the rotation. Have fun with TargetMax and time for yourself!

BM2 for me today... that thing is 97 minutes long isn't it?}( :eek: I'm planning on the whole thing, so wish me luck. I feel I am still "coming back" but I didn't have any problems with the w/o's on the first week of the rotation.

After that, I plan to FINALLY paint my pantry. I have to take all the stuff out:eek: and all the shelves out:eek: and then prime and paint. Probably two coats of primer, so it, off and on, it will probably take me all day.

Have a good one! 83 here today after that front came through last night and we got a lot of rain!!! YAY!!!!!!!! 76 is the high for tomorrow!! This is so much sweeter given the temps we've endured this summer.

Good Morning Glories!!!

The rotation calls for MIC, but I am going to sub in CC#6 (Sean's version). I'm supposed to go to a surprise birthday party, but I am trying to figure out how to get out of it.

Wendy ~ Enjoy your run!

Jane ~ Good luck w/BM#2. I'm glad you'll have cooler temps for your painting day. The weather here in the northeast has been quite pleasant also.

Conni ~ SJP is a blast. Enjoy your day...that is EXACTLY what I want to do today!

I'm taking a break today but if my new KV abs and back WO arrives, I may do that. We have a party to go to at 3. The weather is crummy here. It's rainy and windy.

I went to a flea market today and bought tons of books. I love to read, I just seem to run out of time!

Tammy, my hours next week will be 10-6:30, but I'm hoping they will change. I'm pushing for 9-5:30. I have to talk my boss into it.

Conni, what flick will you watch? Save a seat for me. I'll bring the popcorn.

Wendy, have fun with whateverWO you choose.

Jane,do you think you will get the whole thing done today!!

Have a good day all.

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hi all,

SJP is done! Cathe really seems to have fun on this one doesn't she?

What flick? I am tossing between Moonstruck ( one of my all time favs) and Pay It Forward ( which brings me to tears every time). I am not sure...hmm.

Have fun painting Jane, I wish we were in the 80's today, more like 60 degrees here in Ohio!

BM#2 in its entirety is DONE! OMG! I burned 780 calories! Which isn't far off... I burned 751 calories when I did it back when I was consistent with my w/o and "at the top of my game" so to speak. Big calorie burns are great but we all know lower calorie burns on a w/o means your body is working more efficiently and you are in better shape.

I feel FANTASTIC!

Conni.. I am so ready for lower temps. It is suppose to be 76 here tomorrow, that almost brings tears to my eyes! From the end of July to the first part of September, we had 45 straight days of over 90 temps with many of those days over 100. I am so ready for fall!

Tammy - I hope you get out of that party!

Phyllis - I hope you have luck talking your boss into better hours...

Off to refuel, then get busy!!!!!

Ok, instead of doing weights again, I decided to do taebo again but a longer workout this time with my weighted gloves on. Honestly as some of you know I have been doing nothing but weights for about 2 months now maybe a bit longer in an effort to lose weight. I did lose weight initially but have just recently gained some of it back. sigh. I did cardio yesterday and saw some change in weight this morning even after going out to eat last evening. Soooo all this to say I may put cardio back in for a trial period and see if it helps me to lose again.

Maybe weights on Tues., Thurs. Sat. and cardio on Wed. and Fri. and see what that does for me. I can't do a lot of cardio due to my knee, but I can do some and see if it makes a difference.

That's my plan anyway.:7

Have a great Saturday.:D

I went to the gym this morning for a run and to my surprise I was able to grab a Tread n Tush-appropriate TM so that's what I did + 100 walking lunges. }(

Tomorrow will NOW be either upper body only or a rest day.

Toodles!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.