Daily Check-in Saturday 3-1

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!!

Today is leg day. I was going to preview BBC Butt and Legs last night as that was today's workout and it wouldn't load. I took it out and on the underside it is cracked! I couldn't believe it. I've never used them but I did preview some of them when I first got them months ago. I've never cracked a DVD so I'm not sure it this was done when I got it or not! I just can't believe it!

So for leg day today, I've looked at the available workouts and believe I'll do S&H legs (30 minutes) and then 4DS Legs. Both are heavy wt w/o's so that should give me close to an hour of heavy lifting.

Tomorrow DD and I are going hiking!!! Can't wait!!

Have a good weekend!

Good Morning !

Hi Jane!
Sure you want to do an HOUR of heavy leg work the day before a HIKE??
I don't think BBC is an hour.......I think S&H alone would be the perfect sub.
But then....I am loving these 30 minute weigh workouts!
Today I am HOPING to get time to workout. The plan is to do BBC Total body and then rest tomorrow.

Getting ready to go to a pancake breakfast!

Have a great day everyone !

Becky

Becky, you're right! I forgot I switched gears this month. I'm still in Gym Style Leg mode with an hour of heavy lifting. I'll just do either the S&H or the 4DS Leg w/o and then pop in Squeeze and see what that's all about.

When my legs are hiking up that mountain tomorrow, I'm sure they will thank you!:p

Hi everyone,

Have fun on the hike tomorrow Jane, it sounds like a nice break from the routine!

I am liking the rotation for March, and plan to start it on Monday. I am thinking of doing Imax 2 today, it has been a long time for that one, and maybe I can tolerate a Cathe cardio once in a great while. I think it may happen.

Have a good day.

Thanks Conni - I've been dying to go hiking again since we went last fall. The weather is going to be nice.... 66 tomorrow and sunny. Perfect.

I did S&H Legs and two exercises off Squeeze - the pretzel and the windshield wiper to cover my butt for Leg and Butt day. No cardio today except for walking, DD is in the market for an elliptical and we are off to Dick's and a day of shopping.

Wow Jane, I envy you. We are at 30 degrees and snow everywhere. Very anxious to see spring here, let me tell you.

Did Imax 2 and the abs from CW. Imax 2 ended up being pretty easy except for the 2 killer intervals in it, but I was very happy with it.

Daily Check-in

Good morning! Glory! I love March! Hope is on the horizon, and this glorious month arrives with the promise of sunshine, resurrection power, and new life. Easter is one of my favorite holidays, and this season fills me with love, joy, and peace. I am waiting with hopeful expectation for the time change, the arrival of spring, and the beauty of bluebonnets blanketing the Texas landscape.

My body is still suffering from a food allergy crisis, and my weight is still holding steady at 230 pounds. But God is my Healer and Deliverer. I am believing Him to transform me from the inside out and set me free from this fat cocoon as I eat and drink for His glory to bless my body and exercise as an act of worship. After months of struggling in my own strength, I am giving up the fight and surrendering control to Him again. I woke up this morning with a renewed spirit, a revived heart, and an attitude of faith. It is time for a new journal because the focus of my old journal does not fit anymore. I am not what I weigh, and a number on the scale is not my motivation. A healthy and balanced lifestyle filled with laughter and fun is my goal. I flipped my Cathe calendar, recorded my weight and measurements, and packed my scale in the closet until the first of April. After months of striving and trying to plan and execute the perfect fitness and nutrition game plan, I am resting, trusting, and rediscovering the beauty of sweet simplicity and the joyful freedom of living one day at a time. It is time to start having fun again, enjoying the journey, living clean, and reclaiming my health. I am ready to kick some butt with Cathe this morning and have a blast doing the happy dance! I am free!

The prodigal check-in daughter is coming home. I fell off the check-in wagon before the Road Trip last year. I have been keeping up with a weekly check-in so far this year, and I am hopefully ready for a daily check-in again. I gracefully bowed out of the 12-week challenge as I am simply not challenge material. LOL! The carefree style of this group is a better “fit” for me.

Jane, have fun hiking.

Becky, enjoy your pancakes.

Conni, have fun with Cathe’s March rotation! I received the slanted risers from Cathe yesterday. I will finally get to try a Rob Glick workout. Have you tried Christi’s new dance workout? I need some light and fun workouts this month while I recover from my food allergy crisis. You can read my “Talk Me Down From the Cliff” thread in Open Discussion for details. My protein intake is limited this month, so heavy weight training is on hold. As much as I will miss the 4-Day Split, I am ready to play and have fun for a month! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hello Ladies & Happy Saturday to all!

I believe my body is feeling better - decided to just stick with stretching and lite yoga to help my body rest & relax this past week - still feeling a sense of tiredness but I can walk around without looking or acting like a zombie.

I just printed up Cathe's rotation for this month and I like what I see, so my goal is to follow it as much as my body allows - I need my zip back. I'm also going to add some of my Itrain's in this month Oh talking about Itrain....... I got an email from Itrain did there survey and now have credits for a free download :D

Today I have to taxi my kids around - oldest needs to find a dress for her senior prom; youngest dd has a birthday party to attend and my boy needs help with a school project busy busy

Have a fantastic weekend Ladies!

RE: Daily Check-in

Hi all!

Rest day for me again. I am under the weather and will be taking the weekend off- I've got the sinus/flu thing that's going around. I'm on meds so hopefully by Monday I will be A OK:)

Jane~ Have fun on your hike

Connie~ Love pancakes for bfast! have fun

Vilma~ Have fun with your kids today.

Heather~ I hear you about the 4DS~ I just can't get enough of it!!:7 I also will stop doing 4DS this month. I'm going to do an endurance rotation.

Becky~ enjoy BBC.

Have a great day all:7
Deanie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.