Daily Check-in Saturday 11-18

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness buddies....

Today will be KPC (I'm so happy to be pulling out one of the oldies!) and I believe I'll try to get B&G in there too sometimes today. I need to catch up on the rotation from taking the unscheduled rest day Thursday. Also I won't be able to exercise tomorrow since I have something to do that is going to keep me away from the house all day. I'll do BM2 on Monday and just be short a 30 minute run which I can insert somewhere along the way next week.

I've been looking at the rotation and I believe I'll do week #4 of the 5-week plan next week instead of the one on the 4-week plan. It has only one rest day like I want and incorporates IMAX2 and PUB.

Have a great Saturday!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I enjoyed my rest day yesterday, and I am ready for Low Impact Circuit this morning!

My cycle started yesterday, which explains the intense hunger and cravings I have been experiencing this week.

I have a hair appointment after lunch. I also need to fill a shoe box for Operation Christmas Child. Other than that, it should be a restful day.

Jane, enjoy your workout. Hugs to everyone who checks in today.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

I'm planning on Cardio Fusion today. Wish me luck!

Today is my 45th birthday and I plan on going to Lancaster PA with DH and DD. We will shop as there are many outlet stores there, and enjoy a delicous dinner! The sooner I get this wo done, the sooner we can go!

Heather, I get those same hunger cravings just before my time too. It's hard to resist them!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHYLLIS!!! I turned 45 in July so we're the same age! Have a wonderful day!! Have fun with Cardio Fusion, it is intense!!!

Good morning everyone

Today I will be doing Muscle Max upper body only ( 42 minute premix). I will also practice the cardio & wegihts step routine as well.

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

IM#2 for me this morning and then some ab work.

Jane: Enjoy KPC! Thanks for the info on the rotation. What other LB rotations have you done?

Heather: I can't wait to do LIC in its entirety.

Phyllis: Happy Birthday...it sounds as if you have a wonderful day planned.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Happy Birthday Phyllis~!:D :D

It sounds like you have a really fun day planned. Enjoy every minute!

I love going to the outlet malls. Have fun!!:)

I'm going to fit in a good walk outside today.
:)

I did it!!!!:eek: }( }( }(

I did KPC and then B&G. You know, those two really go well together. The hammer thrush lunges are in both. B&G was a lot harder (if that's possible!!) since I pre-exhausted my legs with KPC. KPC seemed so easy today!!! Really! I love where Cathe is taking me!

Tammy - I did the Butts and Guts rotation in September (that is the Sept 05 rotation), then in October, I alternated weeks on the 11/05 and 8/04 fat burning rotations until I went on vacation the and then picked up another week of the 11/05 rotation the last week of October which brought me to 11-1 when I started the Nov 2006 rotation. Boy am I seeing a difference! When I have my legs in the air on some of those floor exercises on B&G, I can hardly believe the cut in my legs! Very happy Catheite here!

Good morning everyone,

Getting ready for a big OSU football party. Let's hope they pull this one off!!

Hey, I am in the 45 year old club too! Isn't that funny we have quite a few that same age on this check in.

Today was Amy's HLX, the Great NRG premix ( 55 minutes ) and abs from all step. I might do B & G tomorrow, haven't done that one in it's entirety yet.

Have a great day!

Good morning ladies,

Happy B-day Phyllis!!!! You picked the perfect workout to do. I love CF. Have a great day!

I am doing Butts and Gutts today.

Jane I can't believe you did KPC and Butts and Gutts, You rock!

Tammy, did you order the new dvd's? I have not heard you mention them yet?

have a great day guys!

Susan

I've started my second week of P90X today. I did much more than I thought I could, compared to last week. This is so cool!:D

My body weight is now where I want it, working on strength and indurance, building muscle, and getting healthier as we speak. Life is good.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Susan: I do have the new DVD's but I had been doing 90x. I'll probably start the November rotation a week from Monday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.