Daily check in Sat June7

Good Morning Phyllis :)

I'm getting ready to do Kickbox & High Step Circuit premix - I've never done this one before so I'm intrigued lol

Yes its a big weekend for us here.

After my workout I need to eat, shower and head over to the airport .

My mom is staying with us for 2 weeks :7 (I'm thrilled because after my dad died in Aug 05 she has become quite a recluse :( and never wanted to stray far from their home; all of my sisters and I finally convinced her that its time for her to get out again, I just pray this will begin the trips for her again as when my dad was still heathly they would travel down here quite frequently).

My MIL for only 3 days she's flying out on Tuesday to spend the summer with my SIL down in Florida.

Both are staying with us at our home.

Waves Hello to the rest of the ladies here :D

I need to get moving before my time window vanishes lol :p

Good Morning

Today was 4DS kickbox and abs. I never get tired of doing this workout!

Phyllis~ stay cool! Its supposed to go to 96 here today. As of right now, my DS11 still has his baseball playoff game at 11 a.m.:eek:

Vilma~ Enjoy your weekend festivities and company!!!:7 The premix you are doing looks fun, I've never done it either.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Deanie

Hi Deanie -

Well I just completed that premix and it was good my HR was up where it needed to be but the only portion of L&G selected were the leg presses about 3 times it was repeated between the drills of KPC then the ab work from KPC. I burned a little over 300 cal. in 50 min so it was ok lol

I plan on doing CCV8 very early Sunday morning to up my calories burned for the week :p

I'm off to eat and get moving before I need to go get my mom from the airport later on :)

Have a Splendid Saturday Everyone :7

Good Morning Glories!!

Today is another total body circuit and I may add some short cardio.

Vilma ~ Enjoy your family!

Deanie ~ I love that workout too, in fact, I can't decide if I want to do 4DS Kickbox or Bootcamp ;)

Phyllis ~ Do you have all your photos up yet?

Enjoy your Saturday ladies. My DH is driving DS#1 back to Brooklyn and I'll be doing CleanMax and LaundryMax all day.

Vilma, I'll be doing the premix tomorrow. Thanks for the review.

Tammy, I still working ont eh pics. I do have some of them on picturetrail, but they are in no particular order and some arent labeled. Organizing them is a time sucking job. Go ahead and check them out. I'll let you know when they are completed. :)
Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning everyone,

Vilma, have a wonderful visit, this is a blessed breakthrough for your mom, I hope it is a successful one.

I don't have the dvd for that premix so I did BC instead. Haven't done it in a while so was fresh for me again. Nice workout.

Have a great day!

Phyllis ~ Great pictures...brought back lots of memories. Florence was one of my favorite cities and I hope to see Paris someday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.