Daily Check in Sat Dec 29

Morning, Phyllis! I am here. I am anxiously awaiting Jan's rotation too. I am in it with ya!! We can kick butt together!

Today is my off day. I am enjoying it now. I know only a few more days til hardcore Jan rotation is here!

Good Morning Glories!

I'm off to do CCPP :D Then it is CleanMax...the high-impact version ;) I am also anxiously waiting to see how Cathe plans on torturing us in January ;)

Phyllis ~ I've got an 80 gb classic....you will love it! I've also got a nano and an old pink mini...in fact we have had every ipod version at one time or another in this house! I sometimes use an iPod docking station so I don't have to "wear" my iPod when I'm working out. Have fun at the Apple store....my DH doesn't let me go into those anymore x(

Cknk ~ Enjoy your rest day!

Hi all,

I hope you had a great Christmas..... I have a cold so yesterday I didn't workout like I had planned. Soo today I did dumbbell squat and plie squats along with the warmup and 1 or 2 exercise for chest and shoulders off of MM today. Then did abs off of MIS and the floorwork off of PLB for my workout. I have to go to work this afternoon so it felt good to get a workout in.

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year!!!:7 :)

Hi everyone,

Sorry so late, but I got busy de-xmasing the house. We are cleaned up and ready for the new year!

This morning was Circuit Max, but I don't have it, so I did LIC instead.

I am also anxious for the January rotation, I need some booty kicking!

Well, it's almost 6:30om and I am off to do B&G. Yesterday was my first workout in a few weeks, HSC. I made it through but I needed to take a few breathers which I suppose is normal for not having been in the saddle for a while. I''m working on rotations for January and trying to get my eating in line so it won't take too much preparation for the work week.

Evening everybody...

How is your mom Patti? I saw your post where she had been in the ER.

I'm looking forward to the January rotation too but if it is Cathe's usual fare for January, it will probably kill me!}( :p

I'm working this weekend. I went back to work after Christmas on Thurs and am working through Monday, I'll be off on Tuesday for my comp day, glad it's a holiday.

No workout today... had to make a Lowes run after work to take back extra moulding we didn't use and to pick up more sockets and light switches, changing them over to white to match my colors and moulding... then to the grocery store, we didn't have a thing to eat in the house, even DH didn't mind going to the store (when he never does), but he was tired of the empty pantry and refrigerator.

A larger IPOD is in my future too when Cathe comes out with her new formats... thanks for the info Tammy, it will help me choose the right one.

Hello to everyone else up ^^^ ...I'm going to bed, another early work day tomorrow.

I've been pondering an Ipod as well.....

My mom is in a nursing home for rehab and is doing well--thank you much ladies for asking. After her surgery she has been mentally so much better but we need her body to catch up. We'll learn more at the end of next week when we have a meeting to determine what comes next.

I am so glad to be back....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.