Daily Check Sat Aug 23

Hi Phyllis and all who follow,

Oh I agree. After doing those two I actually feel like I could just doze off..

Today was a good one for me, I had a golf outing last night with my work gang, and we had a ball! Of course I am a terrible golfer, but we always have fun on and off the course. I am blessed with a great bunch of people that I work with and we all know how to have fun.

My legs were thankful for the break today, I did Amy' Slo Mo Challenge, Bis, Tris, and Chest in lieu of PS, then I did Amy's ab section 2.

Cleanmax, cookmax, shopmax on the agenda today.

Hi Phyllis & Connie and All Who Follow (that always reminds me of Harry Potter and "He Who Must Remain Nameless" ! ha!:p)

Today Dh doesnt' have to work but forgot to turn off his alarm! And wouldnt' ya know, for the first time I can remember I was sleeping soundly and then the alarm went off !!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
So I was up just after 5 as DH slept on.......(for hours!):rolleyes:

I have PS back/bi today, which I'll sneak in later.

We've already been to Lowe's and will do some outside work this morning before it gets too hot & humid.

Errandmax is on tap later too.

Have a GREAT weekend !:D

Becky

I did about 28 min. of Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme, it is really humid and hot today so that was all I could muster but I did do something. It was combos 1 and 2 with intervals and the combined 1&2.

Gotta work this afternoon so play nice and workout hard, but enjoy it too.;)

Good workout Annette, I really like Amy. I just got my shipping notice for her newest dvds, and I can't wait.
Her KBX is probably my favorite kickboxing workout, although ITR is right up there.

Finished with shopmax, cleanmax, and cookmax. Now it is time for poolmax. Only 2 weekends until it closes, and I want to make the most of it!

I did the bicep only section of PS back/bi . It's all I had time for !

CONNIE ! Remember yesterday when I said I didn't know WHAT was wrong with me ....? Could barely get through RS and was sweating horribly .....? WELL !
Later in the day I went out and came back and thought OMG it's SO HOT in the house. With the A/C blasting away. Or so I thought !
DH had shut it off the night before as they worked on the electric for the porch and FORGOT TO TURN IT BACK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No WONDER I was so hot and to the point of feeling sick !
Doors & windows shut tight and no a/c !
ACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!:eek::confused:

So now I'm just proud of myself for getting through it at all ! ha;):p

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.