Daily Check in Sat Aug 12

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning all.

MM back this AM, followed by 40 min of HC extreme #2 and CM tough premix. I'm ready to get on with my day.

Phyllis

Great workout Phyllis!

This AM I did PH followed by iTread#2 20 minutes. Then I went to my 1.5 hour hot and vigorous yoga class. This was the first time I had done one of the 20 minute iTreads...I thought they wouldn't be good enough. Wow, was I wrong! Sprinting for 2 minutes straight at 8mph was crazy...and so was that 10% hill! Great workout.

Hope everyone has great workouts!

-Becky

Hi all, another Saturday workout for me!! I did Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Camp minus the leg work. And it was a very good workout, she alternates between segments of hi/lo and kickbox then the last 2 segments puts together all the combos from the hi/lo first then all the combos of the kickbox portions. Very good and low impact not alot of jumping which is perfect for our house and my dh not wanting me to jump alot anymore due to the floors in this old house. This was all just at 50 min. long.

Plus she has done what Cathe does but she doesn't call them premixes and offers you a shorter warm up and high low portion only about 34 min. long or a warm up to kick box segment about 32 min. long, or you can do just the butt/leg segment. So I got about 4 workouts in one with the premixes. The whole workout is 70 min. if you include the leg segment which I skipped today.

Again a very good workout and better than her other one that I have.

Have a great day!!:7

Hi everyone -
I got in PUB up only premix this am plus a Burn & Firm Pilates cardio. The pilates wo was very repetitious, I hadn't done it in a long time. I think it's time to retire that one and replace it with something new. I need a nonstep cardio wo. Any recommendations?

Gotta run - my niece is coming from Maine this pm with her new baby. I cant' wait! But need to get groceries and pick up the house a bit first.

Happy Saturday!
Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Becky...aren't the iTrain workouts great!!! I just discovered them myself and love them!!!

Phyllis...iTrain.com has workouts like Cardio Coach that you can download and use with any type of cardio machine..check out the site...:)

Sorry to hijack....how are all of you ladies?...:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.