Daily Check-in Sat 12-16

luvtorun

Cathlete
Okay where is everybody... 5:20 a.m. on Saturday and no one posting their workout... my goodness:+

I'm working this weekend or I'd be snug in my bed too.

Today is GS BSB. After yesterday's workout, this is going to seem like a rest day! I burned 652 calories on that 71 minute workout of BM#2 cardio blast and the abs tacked on. That was one more heart pumper!

Good morning Jane and all who follow!

Sorry Jane, while you were posting I was doing BM 2. I did the whole thing this morning and I feel really accomplished! My DS has an early basketball game this morning, so it feels like a work day to me!
Anyways, heading up to my DH's hotel tonight for a nice stay, hoping to hit the hotel's new fitness center in the morning. Have a great day and have some great workouts!!

GSL standing work and a TM run for me today.

I also have card and wrapmax on tap as well.

It'll be a busy day!

Have a good one!

Hmmmmm you guys are making me feel guilty (and lazy!). No workout planned yet for the day (will try to fit in a walk/stretch later). But BIG breakfast at Cracker Barrel IS in the plans.:p
In fact, I'm on the way out the door now !;-)

Have a good one everyone!:7

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I have not worked out yet. I need to be doing Slow and Heavy Chest and Back, but I am doing some serious procrastinating instead. ;-) As I shared before, I want to play when the weekend arrives! :7

I previewed both of the upper body Gym Styles. I am still on the fence about ordering them. I think they may be too “hardcore” for me. The use of the band looks interesting, but the workouts do not appear to have the fun factor I associate with Cathe. I watched Muscle Max again for a point of reference. Just watching that DVD made me want to do it! Muscle Max has much better music. Cathe’s demeanor is more serious in the Gym Styles. The entire crew looks tired and unhappy to me. :-( Cathe is a little perkier in Gym Style Chest and Triceps. Just watching these DVDs made me feel sad. :-( These look like great workouts, and I am sure they are effective. When my body fat is low enough to actually see results, I may be more motivated to try them. At this point in my journey, I just want to have fun and enjoy my workouts. I love the weight work in Cathe’s circuit training workouts as well as Butts and Guts, Body Max 2, Gym Style Legs, Muscle Max, Leaner Legs, Pyramid Upper Body, Supersets, and Muscle Endurance. I like Pyramid Lower Body, but it is not my favorite. Push Pull is good but not as much fun as Supersets. I like the CTX Series as designed with one body part a day but do not care for the upper body split. I love the Timesaver rotation too. I have only done Power Hour once and do not remember much about it. I love the Slow and Heavy Series for short rotations. I may order the Gym Styles someday. They might be more appealing if I did one body part a day, and anything is better than a real gym workout!

I received my Christmas bonus yesterday, so I am planning to start my Christmas shopping today. Yes, you read that right! I need to get moving and do my workout so I can get to the mall.

Becky, I love Cracker Barrel! :9

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

GSL didn't happen but I did a 20 min Itread and 20 mins on the elliptical. My legs were fried!}(

RE: Daily Check-in

GS BSB didn't happen for me today either Wendy... this weekend work takes the wind outta my sails. I am feeling more than a little frazzled with work, last minute Christmas details, and my DH's surgery coming up Tuesday.

I believe I'll do the 45 minute run and abs on the rotation tomorrow and Monday calls for GS CT... I may do the timesavers off CT and BSB Monday to finish up my rotation week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.