Daily Check in New Years eve

pwmatt

Cathlete
Well gals, our numbers are pretty thin.:( Vilma and I have also joined the peeps check in. Just a suggestion - come over to visit and maybe we can combine the two. In the meantime, I'll keep posting here too.

I'm sore from B&G yesterday. Couple that with a case fo the "I dont wannas" and you have my reason for sleeping in today.

Have a good day and a safe evening. Happy New Year!!!

Hi Phyllis,

I may have to shoot over and check out that check in!

Today was Amy's Slo mo Shoulders and Back, and then coremax 2.

Happy New Years eve!

Hi all, we can't abandon the oldest check in on the Cathe board :(:( . We are a legacy on this here forum, LOL!!

I did a hour long taebo today with weighted gloves on for my last workout of 2008!!:D

Have a great day!!!:D

Hi My Friends !!!!:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!:D

What does the PEEP in the PEEP check in stand for ??
I saw it but didn't know what it meant . (I'm thinking Easter marshmallow peeps;))

We walked on the beach this morning and ate breakfast at a table outside .
I wish I could stay here all winter !!!!
I can't stand the thought of going home to the cold and wind !!!:(:mad::confused:

We still have a few more days though and are going to enjoy it to the fullest !!!!

Take care and have a great new year's eve !!!

Miss you guys!
Becky

Hello All

Nope I don't want to abandon this check in either - This was the 1st one I joined through the years as I came in and off the boards lol

Phyllis I'm thinking it could be just the holidays - posting is usually down at this time plus with the New Year we usually get new members. How many will stay - don't know for sure but maybe a new member may decide to join us .

I like this check in as there are times when I can't do personals and this one is so laid back and comfy.

I've been feeling the I don wannas either and I'm sure once we all get back to a regular schedule my workouts won't be done around 3 or 4 in the afternoon yuck!

Conni just said hello to you over there.

That check in was actually started by Robin when all the drama and negativity started in the OD area around Sept so its fairly new. I have not seen her in ages. Many of the gals from the Arrow --> thread in the OD started posting there but some have not been in Cathe Nation in a long time :( I also checkin over at Coach Sean's place and that's where I find some of the older posters checkin in from time to time.

Many who have been members of Cathe forums but never found a 'home' to join a check in began posting there so its a nice gathering spot to meet and greet :) New and old posters alike

Annette I agree so I'll still be posting here :)
If anything if I'm short on time I post here and my other 'daily' thread which is the monthly one.

DD and DS are now on prednisone and stronger cough pills. Doc said my dd is lucky she has been on her daily asthma meds or she would've been one of the multitudes she has had to admit into hospital for this nasty viral crud. Doc said folks who are not asthmatic have been having asthma and those with asthma have been having really bad problems. So far so breathing or coughing spasms or choking episodes.

Becky the Peep is what Robin was saying when she was looking for the old posters her 'Peeps' or friends lol
Sounds as if you have been enjoying your vacation :) sounds lovely

All who follow I hope you all have a wonderful evening 'ringing in' the New Year with those you hold close to your hearts.

DH has to work again this New Year's Eve so I'll be holding off the popping of the bubbly until tommorow night :) and opening up a bottle of Sparkling apple cider with my kids and my DD's bff (she's sleeping over while her parents party :) )

picture.php

Last edited:
Just wanted to say Happy New Year! I'm being weird today, I guess I hijacked your thread.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Last edited:
Janie, you can hijack any time!

Vilma, maybe you are right about the holiday thing. I dont' want to abandon the check in either, but it just seemed as if people were disappearing!:(

Annette, your right, we have history! LOL!

Becky, when do you return?

Conni, I have slo mo, but I never did all of it. I'll have to revisit.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.