Daily Check-In Monday, September 24

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!!!

Is it Monday already :( I am starting round two of the Aug 04 rotation. Today is L&G and iTread 13/30.

Have a good one!

Hi Tammy and all who follow,

Monday, yuk! Here we go, huh?

Today was MIC, another workout for my dartboard, imo...x(

So I subbed Gay's Cardio Step Express. Have a good day, everyone!

Good Morning Tammy , Conni & all who Follow

Today I have Body Fusion on tap and the high humidity and heat are back with a vengeance LOL

Hope all are doing great this lovely Monday morning :7

Good morning!

Conni, you're funny! I think we do have the same wo tastes!

I opted to rest today. I didn't get quality sleep due to flashes. My back is also a little tender. I did IM3 yesterday and followed it with Karen Voights back and abdominal WO. While it didn't seem to strenuous, I must have overdone something. Nothing serious that a day's rest won't cure. Now, if I could only convince my boss of that. :)

Tammy, do you do your wo's back to back?
That must take a lot of time?

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning !

I did LIC all stepcombo's premix- plus upperbody & stretch from BM2.}(
Will do some kind of core later in the day.

I am going out of town for 3 days, so I wanted to try to hit everything. Couldn't do lowerbody though because I have such DOMS from yesterdays CCPP !:eek: :eek: I did my powerwalking sprints at 5.0 and my hills at 4.0 at a 12% incline & my behind is screaming today!:p

It's going to be 94 degrees here today. Are you sure this is the end of SEPTEMBER???? (sweating icon inserted here) ;-)

Have a good one!

Becky

Hey Phyllis, I do think we have the same tastes in our workouts!!

Becky - have a good trip, it is getting warm around here also, I pulled out my summer wedge sandals for today, I had already packed them up for winter!

I'm doing CC #3 and upper body work on the machines. I need to get myself on some sort of dang rotation!

I did Chest only from GSC&T and 6 Minute Abs. I'm coming down with a cold or something so I kept the work out short and sweet.

Have a great afternoon folks!

Workous are done...but I only managed a fast 20 min walk on a full incline after L&G...I just didn't have iTread 13/30 in me today :(

Wendy ~ Hope you feel better soon.

Conni ~ I love MIC!!

Vilma ~ We are having warmer temps too...but no humidity..yet!!!

Phyllis ~ Enjoy your rest day. I do the workouts back-to-back and it takes about an hour and a half...which is do-able only because I have an empty house ;)

Becky ~ Killer workout!!! I'm going away Saturday for 5 days and even though I really need a rest day, I know I'll have plenty of them on vacation}(

Patti ~ Going to the gym today, eh? Have fun!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.