Daily Check In Monday Oct 17 -

Good morning Ladies - Here we are again....

Today I may do another JM ripped in 30 workout. Thanks for the feedback on the jewelry. I am my own worse critic when I make something. :confused:

Siobhan - there is a knitting ministry that just started at my church. They make prayer shawls and deliver them to shut ins and nursing homes. They are gorgeous. I wanted to purchase one as a gift for my mom and the woman that lives across the street from me, but they were trying to get me to learn how to do it so I could make it and gift it. I may do that after I'm done with the beading phase I'm in....:p

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi Ladies,

Started things off today with Patrick's Lean Hot Body which I just acquired in a trade. Jury is out on this one....I am not sure if I want to keep it. The moves are okay, but really heavy on the burpee kind of thing, which is not a fav of mine at all. I don't know. I guess I want to like this one, but I don't know...

May I join In?

I did Cathe Hiit Pyramid 10 minutes this morning. I am hoping to follow this tread for my AM cardio workouts.

Hi everyone,

Hi Samonia.

This morning I did Cathe's High Reps. Now that's a great workout. Not too tough. I really enjoy using gliders.

Re: knitting. I've actually been knitting since grade 2 but have not picked up needles or patterns in over 10 years so I felt rusty. But I am now back in the swing of things. It's pretty easy to pick up - basic stuff I mean. The kids are all enjoying it. With classes you progress quickly and classes aren't expensive - like $10/lesson. If you know someone who can fix mistakes, even better.

Carmen, you seem to enjoy making jewellery. I'm knitting now that I have some time back. I'm curious what crafty things everyone else on here gets their hands into from time to time? Tammy? Conni? Annette? Samonia?

have a good day everyone.

Welcome Samonia, nice to have you here.

Hi all, I did 30 min. of a new taebo workout that I just bought. It was different and my body felt it so that is good.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.