Daily Check-In Monday, November 26th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

I'm not sure if I'll get a workout in today as my car is in the shop and hopefully it will be ready for pick up after work. Sooo, depending on how long that takes the work out may or may not happen. If it does, today is some kind of cardio and some kind of weights.

Have a great day...today is Cyber Monday...biggest on-line shopping day!! Shop on $$

Good morning Tammy and all that follow...

These four days off just flew by! I didn't get a workout in over these four days, just too much to do and too much going on. I'll start over on week two of the November rotation, so HIS/chest/back today.

Have a good one.

Good Morning Tammy, Jane and everyone else!

I didn't workout at all either ! and I ate too much stuffing and pie !:eek: So it's back to the rotation for me too Jane.

Tammy, I hope your car is ready! I hate when mines in the shop !!

Becky

Hi everyone,

Bummer on the car, Tammy, I hope it is nothing serious, that just makes me crazy.

Today was Slo Mo Shoulders and Back split, then I thought I would do Tracey's Stability ball segment for my core work. What a joke! I don't even know what that was supposed to do for me, it was too short and was pretty useless, imo. Waste of time. I ended up doing Ab hits.

Good morning all!

I will be trying Amy's advanced step challenge today. I'm sure I'll have difficulty with it, but hopefully it will be fun!

Tammy, what a pain in the butt to not have your car! Does it need a repair or just maintenance?
I LOVE online shopping! Amazon.com and I are good friends!

Jane, I hope you had a good 4 days! Now, get back to it! :)

Becky, did you bake the pie! What kind?

Conni, that's a shame about Tracey's stablility ball work. Have you tried any of her other things?

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

I ended up riding 45 min. on the stationary bike.
No time for weights, so I guess my workout is done. :(

Pumpkin and Pecan pie bought but "homemade", I made chocolate eclair cake and pumpkin cake. TOO many desserts still sitting around here,but I must be strong !!!;( :*

Phyllis -

Use the tutorial section for some help with Amy. If I remember correctly the first combo is really the toughest to get on ASC.

I have most of Tracey's workouts, have traded away her weight work and didn't even bother getting the parts dvds this time, just HISM 2. I like Amy so much better, I think there is a method to her madness that just doesn't exist with Tracey. I never "get" what the point is to her stuff. I also feel Amy is much more professional, on camera and off.

Good Evening Girls.

It's been a rest day so far but there might be some yoga in my future after all...I'll have to see if I'm up to it once DS is in bed for the night. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.