Daily Check-In Monday, November 20th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

LowMax for me today! I'm taking a week off from all weights and letting my ole muscles rest.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Tammy, have fun with LM. Enjoy your rest from the weights. Sometimes I feel like I could use that but I'm too paranoid to do it! LOL

Phyllis, I don't blame you for doing the abs from PUB before the u/b work out! They are TOUGH and I can't do all of it even if I do it FIRST! LOL

Well, I am a bit undecided on what I will do today. Weights are on tap. This much I know but I have don't know which work out. I could go to the Power class at the gym or do something at home. My knee is yelling at me though so I'm also considering doing u/b only and then maybe a rebounder work out and then do l/b tomorrow...B&G perhaps?? }(

Who knows! LOL I'll play it by ear and let you know what I did once it's done!:p

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I feel good! :7 I just jogged on my rebounder and did the Butts and Guts warm-up and Leg Blast premix for the first time. What an amazing workout! Wow! This may be my favorite lower body workout of all time. This is the first time a workout with no cardio has made me feel so good! :7 This one does not use a barbell at all, but it is a super workout with plenty of walking lunges, leg presses, and firewalkers. Cathe repeats the lunge and squat combination that I adore several times. My legs and glutes were on fire, but I was having such a good time! The cardio factor kicked in during the leg presses, and I was drenched in sweat by the end. The soothing stretch felt so good. This premix alone is worth the price of the DVD. Can you tell that I love this workout?! :7

Conni, thank you for recommending this premix! You were right. I love it! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning everyone,

I am glad you liked that premix Heather, It gets repetitious, but it is very effective, imo.

Today was Gay Gasper Cardio Step Express. Fast paced and good ab section also. Have a great day!

Good morning ladies

Today I will be doing the Cardio & weights step premix. This wokout is so much fun. Take care !

Good morning ladies,
I am going to do Jari loves slim and lean. I have not tried it and I am curious. I took a unscheduled rest day yesterday. My knees and sciatica were acting up a bit. Have a great day gals!

Susan

Good Afternoon!

Okay, so here's what I did:

3.5 mile elliptical work out, RttC's spider/push-ups only, BM2's u/b, abs and stretch.

FANTASTIC u/b combo! WOW, my arms are STILL shakin'!!!!}(

Susan, Let us know how you like S&L!!!:)

Oh my word, I did select 2 exercises per body part with the exception of back off of Slow and Heavy today plus abs off of PSSL&A and it ended up being close to a 70 min. workout!!! OH MY!! I haven't done a 70 min. weight workout in a very very long time.

I will be sore tomorrow!!!:7

PS. I did do back just one exercise for back, and oh my I forgot how grueling those tricp over head extensions are in Slow and Heavy, WOW!! I will be a hurtin' puppy tomorrow for sure.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.