Daily Check-In Monday July 2nd

Tamster

Cathlete
Good morning fit chicks!

I'm dragging this morning...I don't think I got more than 3 hours sleep last nite :(

I'll be borrowing from the July rotation and doing BM2 Timesaver Cardio Premix this morning and then C/S/T at the gym this afternoon.

Heather ~ I still owe you that call.

Jane ~ YAY!!! Now the real fun begins ;)

Good morning fitness folks!

Tammy - we definitely need to add a name to our club... the "I don't wanna-squishy abs insomniacs"! I feel for you, I can so relate. I know Becky can too.

I believe I'll loosely follow the July rotation because it is just what I need. I leave Thursday for a short vacation but will be back on Sunday. I have to work today, tomorrow, and Wed. I have to cover the holiday, it is my second and last holiday this year to cover (New Years Day was the other one.

Since I did BM2 cardio and UB weights last night and a B&G premix, I'll start with week two and do LIC cardio blast timesaver today.

Have a good one!

Good Morning Fitties!

Tammy, I sure do understand! Sorry about your short night . I had the same. Nowhere NEAR enough sleep and when I did fall asleep I dreamt DH had a stroke! I woke up upset and had trouble sleeping anymore after that ! ugh

Today I start the new July rotation.
I am following it loosely too......
July will be a month that's hard on consistant workouts for me.
Vacation comes in the middle of the month, my MIL wants to come stay for a few nights to "try out " living with us, I will have my GS for a few days next week and of course this is a chopped up , short week, with the holiday coming......So I'll just do the best I can!

Today is a DM premix , I think. I haven't even looked yet this morning!

Mondays!

Becky

Hi Girls.

I'm sorry for all of the "I don't wanna" feelings and the insomnia flyin' around here. Thankfully I slept okay last night but did have a small bout of sleeplessness on saturday night myself!x(

So today I am scheudled for PLB + abs. The problem is that my hips are bothering me after y'day's run. I don't know if the l/b work will help or hurt as they seem to hurt more if I sit still for too long...what do ya think?

Hi everyone,

It is definitely Monday, isn't it????

I am feeling "squishy" today all over, I think I am going to try to give up white sugar ( cookies, etc.) that are a downfall for me. I am just not feeling good about myself lately...Maybe I am premenapausal...

Anyways, today I did Marcus Topless Blocks Step section and then I added on Pam Cosmi Hi/lo section. Finished it off with Ab hits. Have a great day!

Workout is done! I was wrong and it wasn't DM premix today , but BM2 cardio premix. I had never done that one before and it sure started out with a bang ! It was fun though. I added on BM2 abs, for closer to an hour workout.

Connie, if you have any luck with that (giving up sugar) PLEASE let me know! I think I'm there too.....needing to make a change, most likely premenopausal. and SQUISHY!!!! ack:eek:
Your workout sounded fun.

Hope everyone enjoys their day.:D

Good morning to all and thanks for the warm welcome! Well...I actually won't be following the July rotation too closely except maybe getting some ideas on workouts b/c lucky for me all my traveling is over and I teach so I'm off until Aug. 6! So this is my time to up the workout time and intensity just a bit:) Anyways - today's workout is going to be either IMAX 2 or IMAX 3 with some good ole Cathe abs. And Tammy ~ I am happy to share any knowledge I can with all of you as I'm sure you all will have things to share with me. Hope all have a fabulous first July Monday and for those insomniacs out there I hope you get some sleep tonight!

Christina

Good Monday Hellos to Tammy, Jane, Becky,Wendy, Conni, Phyllis and a welcome to Christina

Today is Imax 3 along a segment of stretch max- didn't sleep well at all last night dur to my wonderful husband's tossing and turning and needless to say I'm fighting sleep now but regardless it's Imax 3 lol

Thankfully hubby is finally getting his sleep test done on the evening of July 4th so we can figure out why he doesn't sleep well and of course disturbs mine also lol

As far as clean eating didn't do well over the weekend but I'm back on track this am :D

Have a fantastic day Chickadees :7

Okay, so I'm having an "I don't wanna" moment. I decided I will do PUB to give the legs a break since my hips aren't quite right yet (but getting better). Unfortunately though I have no motivation to go and do it! I have an appointment at 6pm to get another tattoo and I am a little nervous...perhaps that is preoccupying me? I'm gonna go try to talk myself into my work out now....BBL!

Hi.

I finally pushed myself to do PUB w/the ab work later in the afternoon. After that, a shower and some eats, I was off to the tattoo parlor! }(

Tomorrow calls for a run but I may change that to PLB or yoga. I'll have to see how my back feels in the morning...

Night girlies!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.