Daily Check In Monday January 3, 2012

Very sore this morning from KCM's bootcamp last night so I did Cathe's Yoga Relax Premix Express 1. It's a nice stretch. I posted a pic of my new plates last night in the long weekend thread if you didn't see them. So inexpensive but so colourful at the same time!!!!!

Enjoy your day today. I wish you both great workouts.

s.

Hi Siobhan!

Love your plate display! That really looks great, and is a neat "conversation wall". Keep up the good work, I am with you on the decluttering. I cleaned up my laundry room yesterday, and I am feeling the "urge to purge".

Today was Cathe High Reps, still waiting for the rotation...hmmmm..

I did do LIS YogaMax premix 1 yesterday afternoon to get the soreness out after Athletica. That workout just nails my hips, ouch!

Hi ladies - I did not workout yesterday (Monday). I was a couch potato all day.

I'll check back later with an after work worout report.

Siobhan - your wall is beautiful. From what I can see that room is beautiful too....We purged lots from the garage the other day and made room for my beading stuff. I threw out all my text books from the master's program I finished in 2002. I only kept the books i knew I'd refer to or would possibly re-read.

Have a great tuesday!

Carmen.

Ok, the day and the date threw me but it is Tuesday the 3rd right?!?

I have been sick for the last week with a bug of some sorts then a nasty head/sinus cold that is now in my chest but I am at least able to smell again.:D

I did manage to do a Ripped Extreme taebo workout 32 min. of it to get some cardio in. It also has weights but I stopped after 2 min. of the weight work. I am happy to have gotten a workout in today. I am hoping for at least 3 workouts this week so try and get back on track.:p

Hope you all had a very nice New Year. Mine would have been better had I felt good enough to do anything. :(

See ya.

Hi ladies = my new Stepboxing DVD by Kelly Coffey-Meyer came in and I did one of the 30 min workout and half of the other one. as soon as I get the moves down, that's going to be a good workout.

Annette, good to see you back. Sorry to hear you were not well, but glad ur feeling better. Good workout.

Good night all.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.