Daily Check in Monday Jan 9

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good morning ladies - very tired this morning, sleep interrupted most of the night. sore throat this morning.

Today its cardio - probably Step Blast.

I'm so totally embarrassed, my son's girlfriend showed up here last night with christmas gifts for me and husband and I totally forgot to get her something. She was out of town with her family and got back the other day. I figured I get her something just never did. Talk about embarrassed....I' sure that's what kept me up last night.

Have a good one.

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,

We must have the same sore throat and had the same sleepless night. I ate like crap at Brandy`s so still not recovered. Couldn`t get up this morning to work out either but will do so later this morning after dropping kids at school and doing groceries. I plan to do something....

I hope you have a good one Carmen. Pls tell me how to learn the steps to step blast. the music is awesome but I cannot get these steps.... what`s wrong with my brain?

I hope you squeeze in a good workout.

s.

Hi ladies,

Carmen - I am sorry to hear about your gift faux pas. There is no great way to deal with this without total disclosure at this point, I am afraid. I feel for you, I have been there.

Siobhan -Don't let your busy day squeeze the workout from your schedule!:)

Today was a rest day - I used it to do a non "Cathe" workout and did Sharon's Zero to Sixty. Sorry, I don't buy Collage's intermediate rating on this, especially if you do all the intervals the way Sharon does.

Hi all,

I did 25 min. of taebo with weighted gloves on. Pretty quick workout but it was something my 2 older sons came home from their 1st day back at the CC so I wanted to talk to them about their classes.

Then I had errands to run, hopefully I can get a workout in tomorrow also shouldn't have any appts. to interrupt my workouts this week.;)

Hi Ladies,

I ended up doing a 30 minute premix from Kick, punch, crunch. it was good.

Carmen - i hope you are no longer feeling badly.
Annette - nice to see you still squeezing in a workout
Conni - so how do you rate that one? advanced? or below intermediate? The first time my heartrate was high - not the second time at all.

Have a great night ladies.

s.

Hi ladies, I just got thru Step blast all step combos and only one of the blasts during the challenge. My feet just gave up on me after that. It was a good workout.

Siobhan I love the music in SB also. have you tried doing the combos without the step first? Also sometimes it helps me when I count. cathe's steps are 8 counts.

Connie - faux pas is right. I emailed her this morning again apologizing.

Annette, great workout.

My throat is scratchy and i'm a little headachy today. probably just tired.

Have a good one.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.