Daily Check In, Monday Jan.16

Conni

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

No day off here, back at work.

Siobhan - Once I overlook Tracey, the gym, etc, I really can get alot out of the combos, especially from Josef and that other girl. I don't do the push up section at the end, total waste of time, imo, but the form and technique of the kickboxing part is good for me.
My sympathies to your friend, how fortunate you are there for support.

Carmen - I did Peak 10 Cardio in your honor today. I do the actual "peaks" on my rebounder, and I like the workout! I also added CLX Ab burner at the end.

Have good Monday.

Good morning ladies - Day off for me from work today!! Today I did STS Total Body......can you say trisets :confused: ouch! It was a good workout. I didnt do all of the ab section....I always cheat myself from that....:(

Have a great day ladies!!

Carmen

Hi Ladies,

Conni - I'll give it another try - one day. Goodness - did you do all of Peak 10 at once? :eek:

Carmen - good workout! I really enjoyed STS Total Body when I did it the other day. I think it's my third or fourth time with that dvd. I did the abs - another :eek:

I didn't workout until after work today. I slept in 'til 6:20 am. I chose Jari Love Slim & Lean. I don't reach for Jari much but when I do - it's a solid workout.

Have a good evg ladies.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.