Daily Check in Monday December 24, 2012

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Happy Christmas Eve everyone,

This morning I did two segments from V-core. It's a slow climb out of this infection.

You are both soooo lucky to have today, tomorrow and Wednesday off. I am not sure if you both have the whole week off too. If so...enjoy.

I am back to work today. I will have to figure out how not to talk to my clients :eek: - aggravates my chest. I will head to my mother in law's straight from work today.

I wish you and your families a lovely Christmas Eve. I will check in tomorrow. We shall see if I get in any kind of workout.

s.

Hi Siobhan,

Merry Christmas Eve to you, I hope you are feeling somewhat better this holiday season.

Didn't get to check in yesterday, DH dominated the bedroom with our computer ( I know, need to get that laptop soon..), and DS had to download some tunes for MIL's Ipod that she is getting for xmas.

Yesterday I did Patricks HC 2 all the way through, not a pansy workout, imo.
Today was KCM Step Boxing ( the first one ) that is a forgotten gem.
Tomorrow I may be off, but I will plan on some yoga if I do anything..
Going to dinner with the in-laws for xmas eve. I feel bad that DH cannot attend, but he just can't do it.
Tonight we watch The Polar Express, my fav!

Hi ladies happy Christmas Eve. I may try for a yoga session after we comeback from Church service. We go to the 5 pm service tonight, then come home and chill.

Enjoy the evening ladies.

Feliz Navidad

Carmen

9:00 pm - I got in my two sets of 8 rep negative pull ups. They still hurt. Enjoying It's a Wonderful Life on TV. Good night.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.