Daily Check-In Monday August 27

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

My hours at work change this week, so no more morning workouts for me :( I am starting the August '04 rotation so it is Legs & Glutes and a 20 minute run after work.

Phyllis ~ WOW...you are famous!

Jane ~ Good job with cc yesterday.

Conni ~ Yes....this is the one I will always remember :( The house is eerily quiet :(

Have a good one!

Good Morning-even though it's Monday!

Tammy, HUGS! My youngest starts school tomorrow as a junior and I'm already dreading what you are going through now. :(
UGH also at losing the ability to workout in the mornings. That would be hard on me for sure.

I've been missing from the boards because I got a migraine on Friday. I spent Fri-Sat-Sun on the couch. DH has a MASSIVE cold , which has really knocked him sideways, and despite me starting on Immune Fizz right away, I went to bed last night with a sore throat. Woke up and it's still there and my nose is stuffed up. I am HOPING that if I keep up with all my "remedies" that it might not hit me as hard as it has him.
And the big goal is to keep my DD from getting it. She is working now almost every night and like I mentioned above , starts school tomorrow !

I need to workout today, so I may walk and do abs. Nothing too strenuous.

Have a good one everybody! Stay healthy!!:)

Becky

Good morning all....

Tammy - I prefer working out in the afternoons but then again, I start work at 6:30 a.m.

Becky - I hope you feel better!

Today is B&G Floorwork and abs.....

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are feeling better, Becky, those migraines must be devastating. Hang in there!

Today was supposed to be a premix of DM, but I really don't like the drills ( sorry, I think they get really boring..) so I did Pam Cosmi Cardio Sculpt. This workout really kicks booty!

Waves Hello to everyone and a special wave to Phyllis :)

Happy Monday to all and the kids are back at school YES!!!!!

Today I decided to blow some dust off my Timesaver DVD and did segment one. I forgot how nice this dvd is so I plan on continuing with it for the rest of this week and adding an iTread or CC for the last segment TS #5 I think

Anyway I am so glad I have my workout space back and getting back into the swing of things :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!! :7

Hey Vilma... good to see you back. I, too, am trying to get back in the swing of things. I'm about to go tackle B&G Floor work and abs. I loaned my TS to my DD, but it is a nice one to have.

Workouts are done...I can't believe how much sweating went on...good glory!!

Jane ~ You're on a roll!!!!

Vilma ~ I meant to pick up the timesaver dvd at the RT but I never got to it. Welcome Back!!!

Conni ~ Good workout! I say if we are going to work out we might as well do something that we like, eh? :+

Becky ~ I'm glad you are feeling better...my oldest suffered from migraines from about age 3 until age 15...they were so horrid! Great comeback workout! I am really hating the afternoon workouts because I am just a natural morning exerciser :( It is going to be an adjustment for sure!!! I just hope it becomes easier in due time :eek:

Phyllis ~ I get out of work at 3 pm (start at 7 am) and today I was in my basement working out by 3:30.

Wendy ~ BC...ooh that one is so much fun! Enjoy!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.