Daily Check In Monday 9/17

Hi !!

Saturday was a rest day and yesterday DH & I walked for an hour on the bike path. :D

Today the rotation calls for a 60 min. bike ride , so I'm hittin' the stationary bike! Am glad to have a break from step. That's my favorite cardio but this rotation is so heavy on the step, it seems. I try not to do it back to back anymore. So this break , for me is GOOD!:7

Hope it's a good Monday for ALL!!!

Becky

Hi All Good Monday Morning Ladies!

On tap today is DM; yesterday was a rest day but I was out redoing our landscaping pulling out our dead bushes, digging holes for new ones, shoveling etc - yeah fun stuff and my body is sore hahahah.

Have a wonderful day everyone and smile even if you don't feel like it :7

Good morning,

Phyllis - Hang in there, hopefully these hours are temporary!

Today was DM. I have come to the realization that I really don't like this workout. It goes beyond a "dread factor". I really don't like it.

If someone would like to trade a workout for this one, feel free to let me know.

Have a great day.

Hello Ladies
last night I had to burn off some of Tammy's fabulous cooking so I did 30 minutes of IMAX 3 followed by Amy Bento's All Pump.

This morning I had time to squeeze in Kelley Coffey's NYC: New You Coming. I forgot how fun this one is.

For me, IMAX3 is filled with dread factor. I decided last night that I will keep this one but I will only do it in 30 minute premixes, when I need to get in a short but effective cardio session. It just isn't that fun, no matter how hard I try to convince myself....
I like DM but it certainly isn't one of my favorites either.

I am sorry, I just don't get the purpose of DM. I feel I get a much better workout doing LIC or BM 2. I understand the functional fitness aspect, but the cycles are not long enough to really fatigue a muscle group, imo. The cardio portions are just tedious to me.

I guess I just don't feel the love....x(

Afternoon folks....

I switched around the rotation a little to fit my schedule this week. I did SJP today. I did NOT get in the walk on the Rail Trail I wanted to yesterday because DIL didn't want to walk. *sigh*

I have WW tomorrow night so doubtful of a work but DD may come up to WW and we may walk on the Rail Trail before the meeting. We'll see. She is a school teacher and she has been busy after school. Tomorrow she has a parent/teacher conference so we'll see how tomorrow's plans pan out.

I am off Wed for my comp day for Saturday and my Envoy has an all-day appt getting the new OnStar System put in (analog won't work after 12-31 so OnStar is replacing them). Anyway, plan on spending it with DIL and Joseph, so a w/o on Wed is doubtful unless I can talk DIL into walking.

Back on track on Thursday... I'll figure it out from there. Gotta run and feed the horses, then myself....

Conni - I like DM, but I absolutely detest that stability ball cardio cycle!

Good Evening!

I just finished BodyMax...forgot how hard that one was...actually all the workouts are harder for me in the afternoon x( x( x(

Jane ~ I bet you still had a great visit with that precious baby ;)

Conni ~ I like DM..even the stabily ball cardio cycle :eek:

Patti ~ You are too sweet...Sunday was fun, can't wait for the next GTG.

Vilma ~ I'm smiling :D

Becky ~ Great workouts!!

Phyllis ~ Hope the sucky hours pass by quickly.

Wendy ~ Shoulders/Arms is a great one...have fun!

(((Phyllis)))...I hope things get better.

Patti and I are probably 15 minutes apart...Megadoo joined us too :D :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.