Daily Check-In Monday 7/12

Good Morning Glories!!

Monday already???

Back to the treadmill...again. Since my shoulder is still sore, I'm limited with my workouts. Thank goodness I have a treadmill, although it is getting very boring. Any ideas of what else I could do? I don't see a doctor until the 27th of this month.

Good Morning ,

It's rainy, dreary and I didn't sleep much last night, so it FEELS like Monday !!!

Tammy- ugh....Could you still step , just limit upperbody movement ? If upperbody is bothering me, I walk or run on TM or outside, I do spinning. That IS a long wait to see the dr. :(
I hope you feel better.

I think it's cardio day for me too, but I don't know which workout........will bbl

Good morning ladies - muggy here this morning. Not sure what I'll be doing today, I'll come back later today with an update.

Tammy what about doing something in the pool? My husband bought me a float belt that I wear around my waist to keep me verticle in deeper water (plus I'm a big chicken in deeper water) and I'm able to do flutter kicks, scissor kicks, some arm work. I hope you feel better very soon. I still have some pain at the shingle site.

Becky enjoy your cardio.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

All good suggestions for you Tammy. I think you could definitely do other forms of cardio and not apply the upper body. I don't know how you are doing the same thing day after day.

Turbofire 45 today, and I added stretch 10 and the ab bonus with Tony H. from TJ.
I think this is my favorite workout of the series so far. I don't get it, but with these workouts I can do airborne jacks, tuck jumps, etc. with no problem whatsoever. I am feeling the "fire"!!:D

I'm back, sorry for being gone for the week but with dh home and not feeling well, and the heat, workouts just weren't happening.

But today I did a Body Scupt Gilad workout off of Fit TV then did the shoulder work off of PSCS&A, and about 15 min. of taebo for some cardio.

Gilad workout also worked legs and abs along with some upper body but mostly done on the floor.

Nice to get back to it.

Have a great day!!:D

Hi Everyone - I decided no work out for me today. TOTM is kicking my butt today with lower back ache and crappiness :(

Tomorrow I take my hubby to hospital at 7 am for stent procedure. I'll be there all day and possibly Wednesday. So I figure I'm working out is shot for me for the next couple of days. I'm also eating for comfort :confused:. '

I'll get back on track after all the health drama is over. By them my new Turbo Jam DVD will be here!!

Have a great evening.

Carmen.

Carmen ~ Sending good vibes and prayers to you and your DH...(((HUGS)))

Thanks for the suggestions all...I think I'll try a step workout tomorrow to break up the monotony.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.