Daily Check-In Monday, 4/5

Monday.......yep. :(

Had a great Easter though ! Perfect weather and time with family .

I start my rest week today, so I don't know WHAT I'm doing ! Suggestions ??
What did you girls who have done STS do for rest weeks ??

I am still undecided................

Becky

Good morning. Cardio for me today. I'm taking a Zumba class at a neighborhood center. I've never done Zumba before. I really need it after all the eating I did this weekend.

Becky - enjoy ur rest week. If the weather is nice I love evening walks.

Tam - enjoy ur work out.

Connie - What are the cardios in CLX like?

Annette - are you subbing this week?

Beaves - where ya been?

Have a great day all.

Carmen.

Good morning! Tammy, chest and back for me as well - D31.

What a beautiful weekend! I wish everyday had weather like yesterday!

Becky, I don't do anything special on my rest weeks - whatever workout strikes me or maybe no workout at all. :D

Hi everyone,

Crazy Easter for us. Sherman ended up at the Vet after consuming DS entire easter basket. Fortunately we caught it in time and he is going to be okay. However, I got about 2 hours of sleep last night in the process, so I should be feeling great by this afternoon...

CLX cardio - I have only done the Burn Intervals and it is a good Hiitt workout. I will be adding my own cardio as well due to the schedule..

Today was Burn Circuit 3, I added Cathe's Pyramid Upper Body and the core from LIC.

Hi all,

Carmen, school is out today so I won't know till tonight or tomorrow morning if I am subbing any this week or not. Of course last week when my boys were off school I could have subbed every day and only did one day, so probably this week I will get a ton of calls.

I did quit my Caregiver job they just weren't providing me with any hours at all and it had been over a month since I had worked so it was costing me more in gas to go to all their meetings which were coming up than it was in pay so I resigned this morning. I really do like subbing alot more.

My boys looked soo handsome yesterday in their Easter clothes, which they would dress up more often.

We moved all our family room furniture into the living room so we can lay the floor in the family room so I worked out on the new hardwood floors very carefully since my dh is very protective of it.

I did 31 min. of taebo for my cardio workout today.

Have a great day!!:D

That Zumba class was a blast!!! I think I want to get certified to teach. I'm going to look into that. Loved it.

Good night.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.