Daily Check-In Monday 4/28

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

I missed my workout this morning x( I was pretty much up all night and I finally fell asleep when the alarm went off x( I stayed in bed til 6:00 am

So today will be my rest day as I have both a doctors appointment and a hair appointment after work.

Hope y'all have a nice Monday...

Good Morning Tammy & All who follow

Tammy we must've posted at the same time but I changed the heading lol

No workout yet as I'm off to get bloodwork done this am and can't eat or drink anything but water no coffee :(

When I get back I'll be doing a CC or Itread along with abs

Have a great day everyone :)

Vilma ~ I hope you get your java fix soon ;) I had to do fasting bloodwork in February and I couldn't wait for my coffee. Fasting didn't bother me at all but boy oh boy did I miss my coffee :eek:

Good Morning Tammy, Vilma and all who come after

I just finished HIIT on the treadmill and SM#3. I love HIIT on the treadmill, I can sleep a little later;-)

Tammy~ Sorry you missed your workout. I hope you sleep better tonight.

Vilma~ No,:( I didn't make it to the road trip. We had planned a 90th b-day party for my grandma on the 9th of Aug. but now it looks like we need to change the party to June (grandmas birthday is in July, long story) so now I may try for the Aug road trip! Good luck with your bloodwork.

Have a great day all
Deanie

Hey Ladies!! I have some time before training starts.

I did CC#4 last night on the treadmill. I enjoyed it except I really didn't know the ins and outs of theat machine. The incline never changed at all - at least I didn't feel it. So, what do you gals use as your settings for the different levels. I wasn't sure what to do so I just went by how it felt to me. :) I'l like to try it again tonight, but I'm not sure if I'll get the chance.

Have a great day all!
Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Girls !

Good luck at the dr. Tammy and with bloodwork, Vilma !
Sorry about your night of no sleep Tammy! ;( Ugh I know how that feels and it's rotten!!:(

Phyllis, I've missed something I think. What training are you doing ?

I haven't checked in since Friday, but Sat. I walked and yesterday I did cardio & weights.
Today is PUB, up only and I will add on abs.
Today starts week 3 of the premix rotation. I really like it because alot of the workouts are ones I've found out I've never done !!!

Have a great day everyone !

Becky

Hi everyone,

Good luck with the docs Tammy and Vilma.

Phyllis - Glad to see you are still with us. Have a productive day!

Becky - I am glad you are finding some new fun on your rotation. That is always cool in my book.

Today was Tracey's Step Sweatfest, and ab hits from Cathe.

Happy Monday..

Howdy All!

Back and I am HUNGRY lol brewing my coffee as I type.
Bloodwork was taken and they are also checking my B12 - lately I 've been tired and its not due to my workouts.

As I was feeling exhausted before I rev'd up my exercise plan - this month my body is just deceiving me as I have gained weight this past month even with all the working out and eating clean plus I have started to stop eating carbs after 4pm .
I just don't know what is going on but my lovely husband reminded me that my 41st birthday is quickly appraoching and that I xan't always be toned and trim since I'm getting older.

Well I was peeved at him and now more determined to lose the weight I have gained this past month and keep working out and prove him wrong lol

I'm looking at Fitnessfreaks leg blast rotation or Cathe's Jan '08 rotation
Well java is done gotta go bbl :)

Hi Again !

Yes, Connie, it's been fun !:7

I ended up doing PUB up only premix and 40 min. stationary bike.

Have a good one!!!

Becky

Vilma,

Are they checking your thyroid levels ??
You sound like you could be hypothyroid .

The weight gain, feeling tired..both are symptoms along with other things. I don't think it's your age ....look at Cathe !!

Let us know....hope you feel better soon!

Becky

>
>Vilma,
>
>Are they checking your thyroid levels ??
>You sound like you could be hypothyroid .
>
>The weight gain, feeling tired..both are symptoms along with
>other things. I don't think it's your age ....look at Cathe
>!!
>
>Let us know....hope you feel better soon!
>
>Becky

Yes Becky they also will be checking my thyroid levels ; actually doing a complete blood panel and I know age has nothing to do with the weight gain lmao as I told my wonderfully astute hubby, he says I look fine.

I am just going to go back and start writing down what I'm eating, try to figure it all out I mean 3 lbs in 3 days?! - perhaps its the protein powder I'm eating? I use it 3x per day I'm also going to watch my sodium intake but I also am feeling pms-y as my boobs are a hurting this week they feel like lead and heavy so maybe its that too?

All I know is that I am not happy with this sudden increase on the scale but I DO know it will be gone as I'm working on it.

Today I was so tired and dizzy after my bloodwork that after I ate my eggs and oatmeal I didn't do my run as intended I just feel ick today. Not a good way to start my week but I am going to bed very early tonight and going to return to my 4 am wake up call and do CC#6 w/ Sean or maybe Candace lol not sure which one yet.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.