Daily Check-In Monday 4/20

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories! Happy Monday...blech. I'm about to hop on the treadmill. Tonight I plan to do some pilates.

Have a good day, I'll check back later.

Good Morning !

Hi Tammy & Phyllis !

Have fun on the TM - T
GOOD LUCK starting Meso 3 - P ! Let me know how it goes !

Today officially starts rest week for me !!:D
Cardio & abs on tap for me.

Last night I slept about 5 1/2 hours, not enough, but better than the night before.

Who's ordering the tower today ? And are you ordering anything else with the free shipping and 20% off ??
I'm getting the tower & microload gloves. I need the tower for chest presses. I am now lifting too much to safely bring up the BB to begin the exercise! Go STS!!!

Have a good one !

Becky

Good morning Tammy, Phyllis, Becky and all that follow....

Becky, thank goodness you slept if even for 5 1/2 hours (I've emailed you)...

Phyllis - good luck with meso 3!

Tammy - have a good run..... and I love pilates!

Still undecided about what to order with the tower other than the gloves. Having second thoughts on the risers.... decisions, decisions......

I think I've got my calendar worked out now (I love the calendar in the workout manager!)..... today is STS back and triceps and Ab circuits plates and weights..... then I've tweaked it from there, I have a heavy load day on Thursday but I'm off that day b/c I'm working the weekend. I have a hair appt and have to take DD's wedding dress and meet her at the alternation place at 3:45.... so we'll see how my calendar holds up that day.

My recovery week starts a week from this Wed... so I have wiggle room to move at least the cardio around.

Have a good day everybody! Going to grab some breakfast before work time.

Good Monday Morning Tammy, Phyllis, Becky, Jane & all who follow!

Well today the kids all three go back to school as their Spring Break is over Yippee!:p

Now I can get back to some normalcy here - Goodness it was busy here with it seems like constant sleepovers - it was literally a hotel for kids this past week.

So glad to have my home back ;)

Today I have CLX's Burn Intervals along w/ ab work.

Tammy
have a good run on the TM and pilates- do you take a class for that or is it on dvd? I heard they are good for the core. I have Squeeze Stronger so is it something similar?

Phyllis Meso 3 already? Wow! Have fun!

Becky I need some microload gloves but have no space for that tower. With CLX I have increased my weight load plenty and seriously need to get some platemates soon.
Glad you got some rest last night. I was tossing and turning and I feel it this morning:confused:

Jane sounds like you'll be having to make decisions - why not get it all if you can? ;)

Time to get my kids up for the day

picture.php

Yea, no pushups!! I will certainly be feeling it tomorrow! I bought 25 lb db yesterday and used em!!

I'm glad to hear there were no pushups Phyllis . Did you like the workout ??

I just did Stepworks and abs/core from RSS and APX(skipped the crab planks).
I couldn't get through SW last Monday for some reason so wanted to see what was up.
No problem today, so I guess it was just one of those things ! Who knows ??! <shrug>

Have a great day!

Becky

Becky ~ Great job on the workout :)

Vilma ~ It is MTV Pilates Mix. I used to do it twice a week and I don't know why I stopped :confused: It uses the core a lot. My niece has been taking
Pilates classes and she has developed a beautiful shape. I may join her for some classes soon.

I don't believe I will be ordering the Cathe Tower. I don't have anymore room for fitness equipment in my gym.

Have a good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.