Daily Check-In Monday, 3/1

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for getting us going today. I am going to do the March rotation, abeit generically, but I am going to try it. Today was ME, got that done and over with.

Happy Monday..

I like the look of the March rotation too Connie. I'll copy it for later.....I finished Meso2 yesterday with back and bi's and now am on my rest week.

Good thing because I got a migraine yesterday and am still feeling lousy. Right now it looks like a day on the couch, but if I do any better as the day goes on, maybe I can try some stretching or yoga.

Hope everyone had a good weekend !
Becky

It's Monday, so CLX BC 1 is on tap for me today. For some reason I've been having some sort of anxiety attack for reasons I cannot figure out so I will give it my all and follow up with some couch time. :eek:

Happy Monday - Today is day 29 of the JM 30 day slim down rotation. Even with a couple of unplanned rest days and one or two Cathe substitutions I have lost 2 pounds, 1.5 inch around waist, see shoulder, bi, and tri a little more defined, sides of abs whittled in a little can see the indent (2 pack?) and I see visible overall fat loss. I tried to clean up the eating during this rotation, part way through I gave up chocolate and junk sugars for Lent. I like the intensity of the JM workouts and definitely worth keeping and adding to other rotations.

I plan to finish this rotation tomorrow and take one week off. I'll take a look at Cathe's March rotation or look to see what else stricks my fancy....

Thanks for letting me share.

Becky - feel better today.

Beaves/Connie/Tam - great workouts.

Carmen.

Hi gals,

I did Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Camp 40 min. of it, I was interrupted numerous times by a son needing help with school so I quit but still got a pretty good workout in. I wanted/needed variety so since that one is hi/lo and kickboxing I decided to do it. My knee is killing me again so I am not exactly sure what I have done to it.

Have a great day!!:D

CUPCAKES

Thanks Connie. Hey how'd the cupcakes turn out? I'd love the recipe. When you can would you share it?

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.