Daily Check-In Monday 10-9

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks!!

AHHHH... my weekend is over! (I had to work)

Yesterday I was sooo tired when I got off work and only made it 20 minutes running, I did a 10 minute cool down, then CM#3 and SM#3. I then went out for another 30 minute power walk. Pretty good workout given I was exhausted.

Today is Step Blast. I went to bed at 7:30 last night so I've gotten caught up on my sleep and am looking forward to my workout today.

Wow Jane! You did great! Kudos to your for working all weekend and still doing workouts!

Today was GS chest and tris followed by CM2. I'm still trying to slowly increase my weights. I lifted 15 on the first 3 sets of bench presses, then did the rest with 13. Those platemates are great!

Have a great day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning ladies.

Jane, You sure pulled out one heck of a work out for being tired! Good for you! Do you have off from work today?

Phyllis, I would LOVE to buy a set of platemates but most of my dumbells are neoprene so they won't work. x( Good job on increasing your weights!

I have no cardio on tap for today. I am giving it a rest today!;) I'll be doing a Power class (barbell) at the gym this evening...

For anyone who may not have read about it...my race yesterday was FANTASTIC! The weather was PERFECT! I was running with a friend which made the time go by much faster and I finished faster than I thought I would! I'm very happy!:+

Good morning everyone,

Well done on the run, Wendy, you sound like you are enjoying this more and more!

Today was C & W.

Have a great day!

Hi ladies-
Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend. We had a great time at Sesame Place. Yesterday was HCE #1. My legs were sore so I eliminated most of the leg work, then went golfing.

Today is MIC step only and Core 3.

Have a great day. My vacation is over back to work tomorrow. :-(

Jenn

Wendy -- no I'm working today and off tomorrow. I then work Wed, thurs, and fri and am off until 10-24!!! I am soooo ready for some time off. Except for a couple of days I took over the 4th of July, I haven't been off since April!

Hello ladies,

Jane, I don't know how you can work all day and then do a full workout. I guess that is your stress release. I love going to bed early like that and waking up refreshed and doing a great workout. Have a great day and yay for you for having some time off soon.

Phyllis, great job upping your weights! I have to say, I really do not care for GS chest. It is so long and I get tired of fast forwarding through all the sets. It is definitley a burner, but to me it is so long. I love GS triceps and the rest of the series. Have a great day.

Wendy, again, AWESOME job on your race. You deserve a day off from cardio. Are you sore at all? Have fun with your power class at the gym. BTW, I am joining a gym this week. It is only 15$ a month and they have everything. I have to check out the elliptical. I have never been on the dang thing:)

Conni, I love Cardio and Weights. The time just flies!

Jenn, I have never done MIC step. I have had it for years, but never tried it. I am usually too tired after the first segment.

Hello to everyone else and have a great day!

Susan

Hi all,

I did the Fat Blasting Cardio today with weighted gloves and ankle weights for my workout. We are on our break from school so I am trying to get in more intense workouts this week.

Have a great day!!:7

Hi Susan... it is a great stress reliever but yesterday I think I sort of hit a wall, that's how tired I was. Today is another story, I worked today but only 8 hours and now I'm ready to tackle SB and looking forward to it!

Hi everyone!! I did Imax2 today and had a wonderful workout. Tonight I am teaching a kids aerobics class at a local youth center/gym...

Hi everyone. I'm so diappointed I didn't fit a workout in yesterday. Between church and a birthday party for DH's friend, followed by pizza with MIL and other friends, there was no time for it. I guess spending time with friends is an OK excuse though. I'm going to do Boot Camp this evening, which was yesterday's planned WO. My
DD was sick all weekend with a sore throat and aches and pains. I hate to say it, but my throat is a little scratchy today. We'll see how much of BC I get done.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.