Daily Check-In Monday 10/10

Monday, Monday...

Am I the only one who has to go to work today? :( Today will be cardio for me...most likely HiiT 30/30.

Have a good day!

Hi everyone,

I'm wordy today

Tammy - silly me. I thought it was thanksgiving for everyone!!! it's a long weekend for me here but for the rest of you maybe not.

Today I will be doing Cathe's PUB + Step from step pump and jump - i think.

Carmen - I laughed so hard at your car dealership story. I've read that once a customer leaves the lot, the sale is pretty much toast. That's probably why the guy likely didn't want you out of his sales pitch grip

Conni - good luck with the car decision. My DH and I have only ever owned used cars - and they're matching (awww - NOT - mine is his old one) - mine is a 2002 (silver/blue - which used to match my eyes but now matches my hair colour - see how a car grows with you?) and his is a 2004 (black). they never let us down so good luck.

enjoy your day everyone. i have a grade 8 history test to study for all day!!! And I have almost finished knitting my scarf!

Hi Ladies,

Carmen - thank goodness our dealer didn't want to go to lunch, yikes!!!

Siobhan - Happy Thanksgiving you crazy canadian!

Today I am starting a CLX/Turbo rotation of sorts. I am doing a month of CLX and turbofires/turbojams ( and whatever else I throw in)...

I did CLX Push 1/100 crunches and Recharge today.
Burn it Off and Extreme Abs tomorrow...

Hi everyone! Happy Monday. Today im going to do a lower body 300 rep workout. 10 exercises 30 reps each.

Tammy im working today too.

Siobhan happy thanksgiving! Did the pilgrims stop there on their way here? Lol

Connie I love ur rotation idea. I want tubofire!

Have a good one!

Carmen

7:00 pm update: I beat my personal best on this workout by 46 seconds plus added an extra exercise of 30 reps.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.