Daily Check-in Monday 1-21

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks...

Today is Rhythmic Step... I don't think I'll have a problem getting the workout done today... one of my favorites!

Good morning everyone,

Day off from work today, but not a day off working out, ha!

B & G on the rotation, am subbing GS Legs and then B & G core segment. That should do the trick, yes?

Have a great day.

Hi everyone,

I like RS too Jane.

Had to workout this morning as I am leaving for a buisness trip directly after work tonight. Am flying to Boston. Will be back late afternoon Wednesday. Have meetins tomorrow from 8 am till 9 pm and so no workout for me tomorrow. I guess thats OK, my last DOR was a week ago last Thursday.

This morning: CTX triceps
Pyramid lower body floor work only
Gilad Cardio Classic (non-impact floor aerobics)
Stretch Max with the ball (like this one when my
upper body is tight.

Have a great day!

I hit the gym and did my heavy weight work. Since I really don't know much about the machines or how to use all the equipment I just kinda winged it and am relying on the fact that ,y limbs feel like jello to tell me I did a good job. I've signed up for a class to show me the equipment, or at least I think that's what I am signed up for (they seem kinda puzzled by me...I have my own program, I just need to know how to use the dang machines!) LOL!

Good Afternoon Glories!

I'm going to do an UB workout...just don't know which one yet. Am I the only one working today? x(

Patti ~ Those machines are confusing aren't they?

Cathy ~ Killer workout!

Wendy ~ Enjoy your yoga.

Conni ~ Yup...I think that does the trick ;)

Phyllis ~ Enjoy your rest day.

Jane ~ Yup! RS is one of those happy workouts ;)

I'm working!

Tammy: I wish they'd clear everyone out of the gym so I can mess with machines without making an arse of myself. I should probably ask anyone using a machine of interest to show me how (although I don't necessarily trust the ordinary Joe or Jane to show me the proper technique and how to adjust it.)

I was also discouraged by one of the barbell setups...the dang bar itself was uber heavy! Don't they have something for those of us with girly arms????

The last week of January x( In the meantime, I'll eat my protein and keep up my Benny Hill routine!

RS is done and it was so much fun... except for the part where my muscles were screaming because I am SOOOO sore from HSC yesterday!

Yeah LOL.. you said it.. those squat pendulums and shuffles were not as fun as they usually are... there was a lot of groaning going on during those.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.