Daily Check in Monday 1-14

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!!

Oh I'm so happy (on Monday morning you say?):) but this is my Friday. Since I worked the weekend, I work today too and am off tomorrow.

Patti- I hope you have a good day today to make up for yesterday. Stay safe in all that snow.

Today is ME. That is one of my favorite workouts.

Have a good one!

Good Morning Glories!!!

I think the mucous demons are moving out :D I have RS on the rotation today, but I'm not in the mood for such a happy workout (it's Monday for crying out loud) so I'm fast forwarding to Imax.

Jane ~ Have fun with ME and Happy Friday for you :D

Patti ~ I hope today is a better day...(((HUGS))) and Happy Belated Birthday ;)

Have a good day...I'll check back later!

Morning - forget the good part!

I went to bed too late last night and wasn't able to wake up this morning :( I'll try to work out this evening, but....

Jane thanks for the tip! I'll be careful with my sunglasses! How did you charge your MP3 player when you were in Europe?

Patti, when was your birthday? I thought it was in May? Do you have snow? We did not get any - yet!

Tammy, I'm happy that you exorcised the demons!

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning.

Jane: Enjoy your friday!

Tammy: Enjoy Imax. Will you do RS tmrw perhaps? Glad the mucous is heading out the door finally!

Phyllis: I was up too late last night as well.x(

Beavs: I read your post last night...hope your spirits are better this morning!

Today will be Mindy's Awesome Strength and some extra ab work whilst I wait to receive S&H!}(

Have a great day!:)

Phyllis: The snow didn't come. Yay! Much ado from the weatherman about nothing ;) My b-day is in January. Long story....

Tammy: I'm looking forward tot Thursday ;) Did your cold finally take a hike?

Wendy: Thanks! I'm feeling better already.

Last night I did my workouts so today is a rest day. Tonight I will relax with that book I originally had scheduled for yesterday.

Hi everyone!

Jane, Happy Friday ! I wish it was Friday for all of us !!

Tammy, I'm glad you're feeling better.
Phyllis, ugh....I hate night's like that.
Patti, I hope today's a better day for you !!

I need cardio and am thinking one of the CC's today.

It's SNOWING ! :eek:

Becky

Patty~Happy Birthday!!!! Hope it is a great one!

Morning, Beauties!

Today was Imax 2 and bonus burn. I am really going to focus on staying on track this week.

Hope you all have a great day!

Hi everyone,

It is snowing here as well, Monday morning fun, yes??

Imax on schedule, but I don't have it, so I did Tracey's HISM 2 and the ab workout after.

Big audit this week! It is going to be crazy!

Thanks ladies ;) I'm reading "15 stars : Eisenhower, MacArthur, Marshall, three generals who saved the American century" I know....I'm so unhip ;)

CC #4 is complete !

I LOVE SEAN !!!:D :D

Going to add on some abs and call it a workout !!

Tammy, the snow is sticking.:( And they are saying we may have a snowstorm later in the week !;(

Time for core !

Becky

ME is done! They are actually calling for a wintry mix, perhaps snow here on Thursday. I'll have to catch the updated forecast in a little bit. It has been a while since we've had to deal with a real snow, several years in fact.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.