Daily Check In - Mon. Oct 25th

Good morning all - do you realize two months from today Christmas?:confused: Talk about time flys...

Today it will be CLX BC 3 for me. I'm enjoying these so much. I'm still sore from Saturday's workout. Love that they are short timewise. Also threw in ab work from B&G.

I'm looking at purchasing Michelle Dozois Peak 10. Clips look great.

8 more days until election....its crazy in my office.....I've started actively applying elsewhere.....win or lose, I know I'm not staying there.

Have a great Monday.

Carmen.

Last edited:
Hi Carmen,

Thanks for getting us rolling today.

I am glad you are enjoying CLX. It packs alot of punch in a short time, yes?

Best of luck in your job search, I hope it works out for you.

Today was TF - I did TF 30, then the stability ball abs from BG, then TF Stretch 10.

Hi All!

Today is a rest day for me....can't seem to get motivated on Mondays :confused:

Carmen ~ Thanks for getting us started and good luck with the job search.

Becky ~ Great workout! I did like STS, but the workouts are just too dang long!

Conni ~ Good job...you are so consistent...*sigh*...I need your energy and discipline.

Annette ~ Hope you are having a good day.

My laptop isn't working and I will have to wait until the weekend before I can bring it in. Thankfully I can post from one of my other gadgets :D

Hi all,

I did the Cheryl Burke Disco Abs cardio workout which was 30 min. long then did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness-Weights the Biceps, Triceps and Shoulders with low impact cardio rest segments for my weight workout.

I can definitely tell you that I know why I did not disco back in the day, my hips just don't move like that anymore, or ever for that matter, LOL!!:eek::eek:

And the coordination between your hips and your arms just wasn't there but I moved and tried and sweated so that is all that matter, :rolleyes:

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.